What's new

Today's Scotch

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thoughts? I have a bottle in waiting

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
First time I had it. Was to smokey for me just neat. Used a droplet of water it's been in my decanter since June. This was my first glass since. Amazing. Carmel, sweetness up front. Nice burn on the back. Enjoying the Hell out of it

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
love this, though it took awhile for me to get used to that smoke. now after a year, and with only a few drops left in the decanter, i want more. i get such a nice carmel/toffee flavor
First time with this one. I usually like to let bottles breath/reserve judgement until a few pours in, but my initial thoughts are I enjoy the 15yr better actually

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
And how did it compare to last sample when you preferred the 15
It has opened up significantly. Cannot say 100% if I still prefer the 15, but would have to compare side by side to decide. Super smooth now with some fruits in there with the peat. Wish they bottled at higher proof though

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It has opened up significantly. Cannot say 100% if I still prefer the 15, but would have to compare side by side to decide. Super smooth now with some fruits in there with the peat. Wish they bottled at higher proof though

I have maybe two drams left of 18 (I'll have to check) that had been decanted for a year, I'll revisit it soon