What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Wowzers...you guys won't beleive this: Everyone at our little herf was gifted at least 3 sticks, and more if you wanted them. Our buddy Perm generously gave out a box of CAO Brazilias, a bundle of 5 Vegas "A" maduros, and a fiver of CAO Blacks...and another buddy Donnie gave out about nearly a whole bundle of Thompson's mistakes.

Seriously, there were about 75 *FREE* cigars available, and we had about a DOZEN smoking attendees. Needless to say, everyone was loaded up with cigars!

:togetherl

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
got 4 inches of heavy, wet snow last night. waited untill the kid and old lady hit the hay then relaxed with a Cohiba Sig II while watching "Lady in the water". good smoke and a strange movie.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
got 4 inches of heavy, wet snow last night. waited untill the kid and old lady hit the hay then relaxed with a Cohiba Sig II while watching "Lady in the water". good smoke and a strange movie.
I have never been to a CAO event where they werent very generous.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Séamas;165365 said:
Psd4.

(What's the deal with the editing? First it told me I had to post at least 5 characters [so I added the period], then it changed all but the first letter to lower case...)
I don't believe you can post anything with all caps. You need some words with the all caps IN ABLE TO POST IT.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Nice Duane!

I think I might have a Partagas Charlotte while trying some Bourbon with my Dad out in the "Herf Shack".

We got some Knob Creek and some Woodford Reserve...which should we try first?
We tried some Knob Creek with ice and let's just say sipping whiskey is not our bag baby...:rofl:

It was good while tasting it upon first sip but as soon as it went down the alchohol taste/effect ruined all the enjoyment of the initial taste.

I'm not going to endure the ensuing flame war if I were to tell you all what we are using the rest of the rest of the Knob Creek for. :grin:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i'm driving 6 hours north (leaving about 1000 tonight). I'm taking along an AF double chateau sungrown, and a P2 (my first!). that and a few cups of java, and i'll be a happy boy:smokingbo

jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.