What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I didn't smoke anything special. Dug out a Te Amo Cabinet Selection Maduro Petite Belicoso. Picked it up in a fiver on the devil site. Mexican Sumatra wrapper, Mexican, Brazilian and Dominican filler. Very nice cigar. Pleasant surpise. Spicy and rich . Very complex.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well, what's it gonna be for you guys today and tonight? As soon as it warms up here, I'm going to start off with a Boli PC while watching the dogs play at the dog park...

Here's my lineup for the day:

1 - Boli PC
2- Padron '64 (been sitting on it since last year, bought it and left it alone for today)
3- BBF
4- Sig VI (thanks Mike)

Lineups please!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm up here in Greeley for work and everyone else I know is a couple hours south in the Springs. Oh well.
I'll definitely smoke my Sublime, and seeing as how that's my last habano I'll probably light up an old Master Blends or a Tatuaje or somethin' also.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Just smoked the first of a box of POS ABR Bolivar Coronas Gigants. WOW! an amazing smoke. Strong but not harsh, slow burning & earhy. Can't get much better than that.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I started the day with a Shark. Followed it with a maduro Edge torpedo. That's probably going to be it, until next year. :glassesgr

Have a happy and safe new year, gang! :jitb:

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
smokem, I hear ya! I am dying too, but I have nowhere to go...

I want to try one of my CoRos and the RyJ 97 churchill I've had since this summer... waaaahhhh:crying:

oh well, if only it weren't frickin cold out

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well, what's it gonna be for you guys today and tonight? As soon as it warms up here, I'm going to start off with a Boli PC while watching the dogs play at the dog park...

Here's my lineup for the day:

1 - Boli PC
2- Padron '64 (been sitting on it since last year, bought it and left it alone for today)
3- BBF
4- Sig VI (thanks Mike)

Lineups please!
That's some list, Randy!

I can't have anything tonight, as my wisdom tooth was removed recently.

Have a good and safe New Years everyone.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
for me either a sig VI or a partagas serie P no 2 haven't decided. Happy New Year to all the Brothers out there. Be safe and Best wishes for the new year

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Ok, had a last minute substitution...the BBF has to wait, I had a VR Famoso that Santa sent...Thanks Daniel!

btw, it was the first of these I've had, and it's just been added to my list of box purchases for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.