What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Camping on spring break with the kids. Last night was 2008 tat Verite I was impressed I have read reviews where it was mild, but the one I had was medium plus with good flavors and transitions.

Tonight was a tat 2013, Fausto but the early release with the Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.

It rained and the humidity is high with some drops falling off the trees but still a good stick.

Great cigar.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
View attachment 61623

Good stick, didn't blow me away. In my opinion, if be more apt to try again if it was $2-3 cheaper. Too many good sticks for less. That said, glad I tried it.
Thank you for the honest review brother. I have one resting I'm looking forward to trying but glad I'm not setting my expectations too high . Love the pic too!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Thank you for the honest review brother. I have one resting I'm looking forward to trying but glad I'm not setting my expectations too high . Love the pic too!
I always try to give my honest thoughts-regardless of hype, marketing etc. That said, try to keep an open mind when you smoke the one you have. You may absolutely love it. On mine, the construction and burn were top notch, just not my favorite flavors. Your miles may vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.