What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pete Johnson day for me. Tatuaje Series P in the morning, and then a Cabaiguan corona in the afternoon. Never had a Cabaiguan before, and it was absolutely delicious.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Had a La Gloria Cubana Wavall It has been a while that I have had one of these,
outstanding smoke, Good burn, Great draw, Man I forgot how good these are ..........

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I tried a Oliva Series G torpedo. This one was perfect for a quick smoke. Initially it had quite a spice to it and a chocolate taste... then the spice toned down and it had a slight coffee/nut taste to it. It burned pretty quick and got an even creamier taste as it finished. Was just right for me being a new smoker not too strong and perfect size for a quick smoke.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Oneoff Beli
(Indian food)
Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale
(Jethro Tull)
Graycliff Double Espresso
(Found out I won a box of EO 601's at local B&M - which ones should I choose?)
Great day!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I had a Maria Mancini Magic Mountain tonight on the way home from work, for about $3 a stick, it's the poor mans Padron Anny, nice cigar, very nice with a few years on it.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Montesino Sungrown Torpedo

...very, VERY enjoyable. Had one about 6 months ago whne i picked them up and was impressed, but not WOWed. after 6 months laying down deep in the humi, this one was WOW.

The smoke had a Creamy, velvety even, feel in the mouth, richly flavored, perfect burn out side on a slightly breezy night. Got one more and will most def be picking up more. Fantastic consistent flavor throughout. Took it to the nub.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cracked open my AVO XO sampler box today, and had the two smallest cigars. Surprisingly the Presto, practically a cigarillo, packed a fair punch.

Tonight I'm planning a smoke-walk with my brother, during which I'll probably have a Punch After Dinner.

How about everyone else?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Rode along on the boat my brother captains to Catalina (local island) and enjoyed some Padron 2000's Maduros along with Bloody Marry's.

Great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.