What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
smoked a hemmingway sig while fishing the colorado,,, a punch robusto-ish while driving home,,, haven't decided on the jaccuzi smoke, but it'll happen in the next few....

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Smoked a nice H. Upmann PC. My 1st Upmann and Iam looking forward to trying the No. 2 and Mag 46 in my humi.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Well I am finally having one to officially qualify on this thread. I am currently having a Partagas Short that was gifted by a fellow BOTL. Thanks again this stick is very good.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Had an Oliva Serie V Belicoso. I prefer the lancero, but the belicoso is very good. The Serie V sticks are some of the best cigars in their price range, IMHO.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoked one of the new HdM Excaliburs, not sure what the name of this line is. It's a step up in strength from the other Excaliburs I've smoked, but still I found it a bit dull. A decent cigar for the price, though.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Started the day off in the back yard with coffee and a...

Sosa Wavell.

Gonna go with a Tat Cojonu or J21 later this evening after a fun filled day at the amusemnet park...Kings Island

What yo uguys up to today???

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started the day off in the back yard with coffee and a...

Sosa Wavell.

Gonna go with a Tat Cojonu or J21 later this evening after a fun filled day at the amusemnet park...Kings Island

What yo uguys up to today???
Ahh man I envy you, I have always wanted to go to Kings Island and Cedar Point- I take it you have road "Son of Beast" right?????? after finishing the painting proj, I started my weekend off right yesterday with a old time barbershop shave, then went to my local shop and tried a Rocky Patel 1999 vintage connecticut torpedo- was nice and smooth, easy burn... my favorite thus far.

Today I think I am gonna take David's advice and try my 1st Padron... and start my birthday weekend off right!!:stretchgr

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I had two Padron 64 annis from midnight to about 3 this morning while hitting the slot machines.. Had two 601 Blacks while attending the Better Than Ezra concert last night. It is starting off to be a great weekend thus far and I am even up a couple of hundred bucks...Happy B-day SmokinOkie

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Got a couple books put on my new Amazon Kindle e-book reader I got this week and might smoke one of my cubans that seem to keep attracting mold while my other cigars are perfectly fine. (I think its something to do with the boxes they are in)

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
An Acid Wafe! My first, and most definately my last. :barf:

A coworker gave it to me at work today. Smoked it on the way home because there was no way that thing was getting near my humi.

Other than apparently being coated with pancake syrup, a dismal burn and tasting like sh*t, it wasn`t a bad smoke:stretchgr

Now, to find a smoke that`ll help get the taste out of my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.