What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443224344.461140.jpg

I think this will be my last Caldwell. I've smoked 10-12 and every single one had the same burn issue... It mysteriously and randomly went out. I've tried them everywhere from 70% to 60%, dry boxing, in warm weather, cool weather, etc. it's the only brand I have this problem with. Too bad too, because the flavor a before it goes out are fantastic. After the relight, it's just not the same.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Such a shame because I absolutely love the Exclusivo line and they always smoke well for me and I know it's not my storage because all my other stuff is smoking fine. Oh well, just chalk it up to another lesson learnt...
You guys can send me your stock of Viaje and I will dispose of those nasty critters for you so don't have to be bothered.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Noellas Reserva '13 I've been sitting on for a few months. I love this vitola.
After I burn this tonight I'll only have one left.

I purchased a handful a few months back at a nearby b&m but they aren't in business anymore. And a quick Google search turned up zilch. Are these long gone?
I think Tatuaje said they were going to stop making them until the get enough of the right leaf or something. They didn't make any in 2014 (so I've been told) but many of us were expecting them to come back with some in 2015. Haven't heard anything so far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.