What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey @PuroCigar since you said you get everything we ask for, I'm still waiting on these.
And I listened. I posted in the Marketplace forum about it this morning.
Crowned Heads, everything everyone asked for, and more, will be here today or tomorrow. Jericho Hill (more sizes), La Careme, Las Mareas, Headley Grange, JD Howard Reserve, and Four Kicks. It shipped out two days ago.
And all of the Tatuaje requests too, like the Tatuaje Negociant and many, many others. They are supposed to be delivered today.
Even the requests for additions to a line like the Oliva O for the robusto and No. 4 were ordered. LFD Camaroon Cabinet was requested and the order was placed (could be here already in a box I have not opened yet today).
Every single request has been addressed and ordered. As promised, I am listing AND getting it done.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just got back from my mani (something many of you on this thread are in desperate need of) and now that my nails are mostly dry, I lit up this weird lancero from a company called Foundation. Don't ask me to spell it out. It's an absurdly long and foreign-sounding name. Some sweet fella in the lounge knows I prefer lanceros and gave this to me. He has manners and knows how to conduct himself in public.
Pics or it didn't happen. Oh wait that's too vulgar. Troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Umagog from Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust now in stock. Just ordered more yesterday because they are blowing out. Included two more sizes so I will have all four vitolas. Really good smoke, construction and draw, and Everything Steve Saka said they would be.
View attachment 93674
Just that image (As well as all the my father pics since) made me go buy some... Can't wait til they show up..... thx Rob!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And I listened. I posted in the Marketplace forum about it this morning.
Crowned Heads, everything everyone asked for, and more, will be here today or tomorrow. Jericho Hill (more sizes), La Careme, Las Mareas, Headley Grange, JD Howard Reserve, and Four Kicks. It shipped out two days ago.
And all of the Tatuaje requests too, like the Tatuaje Negociant and many, many others. They are supposed to be delivered today.
Even the requests for additions to a line like the Oliva O for the robusto and No. 4 were ordered. LFD Camaroon Cabinet was requested and the order was placed (could be here already in a box I have not opened yet today).
Every single request has been addressed and ordered. As promised, I am listing AND getting it done.
Ok. How about getting some A.F. Curleyhead Natural Specials?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok. How about getting some A.F. Curleyhead Natural Specials?
In fairness per an earlier post, I did not say that I could get every single cigar requested. I said that I would do my best to get the cigars that BOTL members requested. So far, I have gotten them all. I just don't know if many BOTL members would be interested in the Curly Head. But let the members tell me. If enough of you are interested, and I will get them into stock.

As an update, the BOTL requested Oliva O No. 4 and Robusto did arrive today and will go live online tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.