What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Sitting on my back patio with a 2005 PSP2 and a glass of Havana Club 7 Year (thanks to MO). Weather is in the 70s, which is a big drop from the 100+* it has been in the past month.
It's turning out to be a very good day over here!

TYLER

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Must be a GREAT day, as by my calendar, it's 8/5/08.

But...if we're talking 8/4, then today's smoke was a tat especiales....loved it.

But...if we're talking 8/5, today, then i've got some good ones lines up for my drive tonight...tat black, la riqueza, New havana house e.l., Illusione holy lance, maybe a 5 vegas miami, and anything else that catches my eye when stocking the traveldor.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Now smoking a Pepin Casa Royale. A very interesting cigar. Chocolate brown with a mottled oily look. Great flavor, Medium strength.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I'm sitting in my office working, just WISHING that I could smoke a cigar right about now.
I was feeling the same way................so I left an hour early for the B&M a block away. I was smoking something new the owner had asked me to try "Sancti Spiritus" something or other maduro, officially a Dog Turd which confirmed the owners opinion. The guy next to me, looking over both shoulders, gave me one of his good cigars. He waited until no one was looking and whispered "it's a Trinidad Lancero, the one Castro gives to diplomats." I thanked him and at his instance lit it up. I can only say that I am surprised Castro gives out diplomatic cigars that are worse than the Sancti Spiritus something or other maduro. Mercifully my cell rang and I had to head back to the office for an emergency.

I just can't figure out how my son, calling to thank me for a couple of Cardinal tickets to Thursdays preseason, knew there was an emergency in my office.

I would also love to know how much that Trini cost my new found friend.

Last edited:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Now smoking a Pepin Casa Royale. A very interesting cigar. Chocolate brown with a mottled oily look. Great flavor, Medium strength.
I have really enjouyed the ones I got from my sampler.

I was feeling the same way................so I left an hour early for the B&M a block away. I was smoking something new the owner had asked me to try "Sancti Spiritus" something or other maduro, officially a Dog Turd which com firmed the owners opinion. The guy next to me, looking over both shoulders, gave me one of his good cigars. He waited until no one was looking and whispered "it's a Trinidad Lancero, the one Castro gives to diplomats." I thanked him and at his instance lit it up. I can only say that I am surprised Castro gives out diplomatic cigars that are worse than the Sancti Spiritus something or other maduro. Mercifully my cell rang and I had to head back to the office for an emergency.

I just can't figure out how my son, calling to thank me for a couple of Cardinal tickets to Thursdays preseason, knew there was an emergency in my office.

I would also love to know how much that Trini cost my new found friend.
Sometime free cigars are not all they are cracked up to be..........

Status
Not open for further replies.