What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
What crappy day! Everything was going wrong and could not wait to get out of work. Needless to say...I was out very late...added frustration...one the way home...2 lane highway closed due to accident...once again...crap! Then the heavens opened up and the exit to my favorite B&M is open! Not going anywhere in traffic...might as well go pick up a stick to make it a little better and calm the nerves from work. Go in and see the owner and say Hi...go to the humi and straight for the Cab Guap Maddies and pick one up. Come out...DAAAAUUUMMM!!!! A brand new drop dead gorgeous early 20's 105lb brunette is working the counter now! Day just got a whole lot better! Had her cut (it was the first cigar she ever cut and did a great job...did not really care if she cut it half way through the cigar by this point:)) She then toasts it like a champ for me with just a little direction and after some small talk I am back on the road. Stuck back in traffic and it still took me an hour to go 15 miles...but totally turned my day around! I will be visiting there much more often now:)

Oh....Cab Guap Maddy...sorry for the rant...I just needed to let it out! Now a cocktail and possibly another cab or tat for night cap! Thanks for listening! Nick

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
What crappy day! Everything was going wrong and could not wait to get out of work. Needless to say...I was out very late...added frustration...one the way home...2 lane highway closed due to accident...once again...crap! Then the heavens opened up and the exit to my favorite B&M is open! Not going anywhere in traffic...might as well go pick up a stick to make it a little better and calm the nerves from work. Go in and see the owner and say Hi...go to the humi and straight for the Cab Guap Maddies and pick one up. Come out...DAAAAUUUMMM!!!! A brand new drop dead gorgeous early 20's 105lb brunette is working the counter now! Day just got a whole lot better! Had her cut (it was the first cigar she ever cut and did a great job...did not really care if she cut it half way through the cigar by this point:)) She then toasts it like a champ for me with just a little direction and after some small talk I am back on the road. Stuck back in traffic and it still took me an hour to go 15 miles...but totally turned my day around! I will be visiting there much more often now:)

Oh....Cab Guap Maddy...sorry for the rant...I just needed to let it out! Now a cocktail and possibly another cab or tat for night cap! Thanks for listening! Nick
Yep haveing that cigar in the car can be a nice treat!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
To Funny Nick.....

Had a LGC at lunch and will have the 2nd LGC later watching the next storm blow in ...........

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Just finished a CAO Black Mosaic(compliments of njstone), suprisingly more mild than I thought it would be. Still, pretty damn tasty none the less!!

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Where did you go?

------------------

For me today was a Torano Exodus 1959 (again, thanks to smokemifugotem)

and a Verocu #9. Got em today, thanks Jwintosh!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Finally a cigar in this stressfull day (ye have no idea what rush hour is until ye come to Mexico City): Punch Double Corona.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Finishing the day with a lovely and very old H Up Mag 46. These came along very nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.