What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Had a Tabantillas (pulled blindly out of the humidor) which must have had 2 years on it. No clue it was a bundled smoke from JR but it was actually very nice.

Then had a Rocky Patel Sun Grown.

Cohiba007

Big Dog
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Same smoke for me today Todd. 02 RA 898. Great minds think alike.

Wasch_24 said:
Well, with the snow and school delays I knew it was going to be a long drive today so I grabbed an '02 RA 898v for the ride.

Hot damn I love these cigars! I was able to smoke it down 'till there was 3/4 of an inch left before I got to the office.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Well, yesterday I tried putting "Today's Smoke" in the pipe forum because I smoked a pipe but a few people posted what they smoked on the 7th in the thread for the 6th because they didn't see it.

Today I smoked another of the custom rolled NCs The Searcher sent me. Even though it was an NC I am posting here to avoid the same confusion.

I smoked the churchill sized one with the colorado wrapper today. It was ok Jerry, not quite as good as the first I smoked, a little light on body and flavour though.

What's everyone else smoking today?

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
pharmgator said:
Diplomatico #4 this morning on the drive to work.
How did you like that? The one that I had was a little on the "Dry Flavor" side.

I smoked the nastiest cigar today while shoveling the snow off the front walk. It was one of those REO Torpedo's UGH! I got it out of some drawing thing from a vendor. It was like smoking a Jalapeno infused bundle 'gar.

It reminded me of the food I ate when I was in the ARMY...If it ain't good might as well make it spicey!

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I got to smoke at work today for a change.

Had a Diamond Crown conn (?) wrapper cigar that had a small end like a short story but was a big cigar 5-6 inches. My boss bought it for me at Strauss in Lexington last week. He goes there when he goes to University of Kentucky games and picks me up 2 cigars everytime.

It had a great taste and burned perfect. I hated to let it go

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Had a couple today.
One was a gift while smoking at a local cigar bar with a friend; Perdomo Champaigne I think...Spicey, but a good N/C. Almost too much spice for my tastes. Think Opus spice at about 1/4 the amount.
The next was my own choice; 00 Cohiba Lancero...Ah, those are heaven.

Little bit of advice though, keep that varnished Lancero box sealed as much as possible. These babys NEED that box to amplify their flavors. I can't tell you how many I've had where they are good, but not over the top like those from a sealed box.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Well, we only got about two inches over night and the highways were clear. So many people stayed home, as I knew they would, it only took 50 minutes to get in today so I smoked an '04 RASCC. :drool:

I've had these for about a month now and they seem to continue to get better. :thumbsup:

I brought my Boswell and some OVTC Checkmate (a very good aromatic) with me for the ride home.

Status
Not open for further replies.