What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
View attachment 174307
I'm going to be that guy. The cold draw has apples in the flavor profile. Now, these were in the Robusto Sampler. They may have been sitting a while and there is no promise that my experience represents reality.
No worries Mike. If apples makes you that guy, I'm also that guy for believing that Hemingways taste like musty leather-bound library books (in the best way possible). As long as we don't start approaching "chocolate cake frosting, Madagascar vanilla bean, and 2% milk caramel latte with a dash of English toffee on the retrohale" status, we're all good. :ROFLMAO: :D

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
No worries Mike. If apples makes you that guy, I'm also that guy for believing that Hemingways taste like musty leather-bound library books (in the best way possible). As long as we don't start approaching "chocolate cake frosting, Madagascar vanilla bean, and 2% milk caramel latte with a dash of English toffee on the retrohale" status, we're all good. :ROFLMAO: :D
Wait....do you work for Cfed Carlos??? This sounds very familiar...:unsure::unsure::unsure: