What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I scored a few Have maybe 10 or so. Wondered why it got discontinued. I kinda thought it was pretty top shelf
The original was $20 on CI. So, I think the market for an MoW in that price range was limited. Then General had AJ making some cigars with the same wrapper. If I was to make a wager I would say AJ reallocated supply to cigars that sell better.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The original was $20 on CI. So, I think the market for an MoW in that price range was limited. Then General had AJ making some cigars with the same wrapper. If I was to make a wager I would say AJ reallocated supply to cigars that sell better.
Yeah you’re probably 100 percent on that. Makes a lot of sense. Should’ve renamed that sucker. It’s a winner I think

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rocky Patel Aged Limited Rare 2nd Edition

Somebody asked me about RP and I realized I couldn't name a single RP cigar I had smoked. I could remember smoking the Hamlet cigars, but not anything RP branded.

If musty wood with a hint of cocoa and vanilla bean is your thing. . . Seriously though, it isn't a bad stick at all. I don't see how it beat out the Oliva V lancero, Plasencia Alma Del Fuego, and H. Upmann 175th Anniversary Churchill in 2019, but taste is subjective and it is definitely a smooth smoke that seems to have been aged the two years that RP claims. It just doesn't do anything for me.

A great cigar of it fits your flavor profile. You should check one out. Musty, cocoa, wood/cedar, vanilla bean, earth, and old leather are all present with very mild spice and a creamy smoke.