What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Big thanks to @Boudie for this Flor de Ybor City. Great little smoke!
View attachment 168422
Big Flor de Ybor City fan.

In fact, just finished a Toro Maduro

Lots of thick, dark , rich smoke and a little bit of spice.

On the lighter side of full, but stronger than most FdYC's

Extremely tasty.

Perfect draw, burn and construction as expected for anything rolled by Fuente

All around nice, quicker 4.5x50 smoke that should tide me over until 4pm for my afternoon smoke which is usually more like 2:30pm, but may not make it due to a doctor's appointment

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MOW Side Project Little Devil

For $3 or less, these are really tasty smokes but I'd recommend letting them rest for at least a year, two if you have the patience.

View attachment 168416
...or you can get the puro authentico corona and smoke them right away...I just saved you a year...or two :giggle:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
...or you can get the puro authentico corona and smoke them right away...I just saved you a year...or two :giggle:
Little Devil is smokable off the truck. There is some variance, but jalapeno on a cedar skewer is the initial taste. It is an enjoyable smoke for the first month or two, but then it dies for a couple/few weeks as it starts to morph. Which isn't unusual for AJ blends.

I've smoked both cigars upon arrival and at 6 months. They get better with time and show some nice character.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've never smoked a PA Corona Natural or Maduro ROTT, always with no less than a year of nap time. I haven't bought any since 2016 but still have some from 2013 and 2014. The freshest one I have was gifted to me in 2019. All I know is that the added rest makes them a really nice smoke.