What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Man O War 52c

At four months of rest it still tastes a bit young and leathery but delivers on the tasting notes from CI. "Full-bodied and full-flavored, expect a satisfying series of oak, espresso, pepper and sweetness throughout the slow burn."

A year would probably shake most of the youth off of them. They'll probably never last that long in my tupadore.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
The Griffins Toro

Excellent taste. Unique flavor profile I can't figure out how to describe other the maybe green wood.

Mild to maybe mild-medium in the last third, but plenty flavorful. Smooth and mellow.

Perfect draw,burn and construction

Overall, a great milder smoke for a change from my usual mediums.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
MOW Side Project Little Devil

For $3 or less, these are really tasty smokes but I'd recommend letting them rest for at least a year, two if you have the patience.

View attachment 168416

I can report that at six months it is still a firecracker of flavor and pepper. There is something satisfying about this cigar. It isn't the refined Davidoff and Brandy type of satisfying. This is wearing your favorite leather jacket while eating jalapenos with your friends and waiting for brisket in your favorite Texas ice house type of satisfying.

Cocoa, pepper, leather, cedar, and a touch of citrus sweet with an occasional mineral touch.