What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
@Jakethesnake

Have a few of the Black Diamond Radiants (4.5x54), but haven't tried one yet.

What vitola was yours, and what did you think of them?

Have had many different Diamond Crowns and have yet to be disappointed, so I have high expectations for the Black Diamonds

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
It was a good smoke. Very good. However due to the fact it’s an expensive smoke I’d be satisfied to say I tried it. Very good but overpriced. Bought it as a single looked like a toro to me. There’s plenty of others out there I prefer for that price

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
It was a good smoke. Very good. However due to the fact it’s an expensive smoke I’d be satisfied to say I tried it. Very good but overpriced. Bought it as a single looked like a toro to me. There’s plenty of others out there I prefer for that price
Gotcha.

Got mine in a bomb, so have never looked at the price for them

Typically, that's the only reason I don't buy any of a new smoke i try.
Good, but not good enough for the price.

I rarely dislike the taste of a cigar. I seem to have extremely broad tastes, which is why I have so many different smokes in my collection

But some certainly are not worth the price sometimes

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta Toro

It is currently 66 degrees on the way to 69 degrees. Tomorrow at this time it should be snowing. So, I decided to get in one last long smoke.

Edit:
I prefer this over the JdN Antaño CT with a short rest period. The Cabinetta has a sweet creamy citrus taste with a bit of floral honey. About halfway to the band a little roasted coffee and wood kick in. Definitely more entertaining on the taste buds compared to the Antaño CT in my opinion.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Brick House Double Connecticut Churchill

Obviously has some age to it based on the cellophane once i removed it.

Very tasty. First 3rd was fairly mild, 2nd third was a solid medium and final 3rd was a medium-full, so lots of variety in the strength.

Draw and construction were perfect

Burn was off most of the time, but only bad enough at a couple points to need correction

Overall, a nice, long, tasty smoke