What's new

Today's Thrift Find

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Find some Harley stuff for thrift prices. Then post them here first... *winkwink* lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
It's a original Bernina foot pedal for a sewing machine. And no I did not know what this was before I picked it up. But I had bought foot pedals before (guitar) and done well so thought what the hell and I knew the brand was a good sewing machine.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wife has a few machines. One's a Bernina. Not surprised you $$ on that pedal.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
My uncle used it once. They are large fly reels. The pfluegers are gently used. He put one down on a pebble and scratched it slightly
Well they are in amazing condition. I went on a vintage reel buying spree a couple years ago and thought they would look great on the mantle. I have 2 split bamboo rods hanging in the living room and it can definitely become a expensive hobby once you starting looking for certain vintage fly fishing gear.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
@btubes18 You ever have any problems shipping internationally? Someone bought a jacket I had listed, have 50+ transactions and 100% positive feedback. But they need it shipped to the Czech Republic and I have never had to ship anything internationally...

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
@btubes18 You ever have any problems shipping internationally? Someone bought a jacket I had listed, have 50+ transactions and 100% positive feedback. But they need it shipped to the Czech Republic and I have never had to ship anything internationally...
I only ship internationally through eBay global shipping program.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like woodworking with old hand tools. I'm always looking for deals on stuff at flea markets and antique shops. Planes, saws, chisels, etc. I sold a bunch of things, duplicates and HTF stuff, to buy my wife's engagement ring, but I'm slowly building back up. I don't finish too many projects, but I always like making a mess in the shop.

View attachment 93995
Hey @rowdy, I believe you may be the person I have been looking for. I recently rescued a bunch of old hand tools from a house I acquired. I have a few old hand saws, hand drills, planes, and various other really old tools that I knew belonged to someone who would not only appreciate them but keep them in use. I will snap some pictures when I get home.
Would be happy to re-home them.

Last edited: