What's new

Today's Thrift Find

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
What would you get for that if you sold it?
Not sure, depends on how old they are. They don't look too old, but they are pretty well done. They're signed, but the artist is not a famous one from what I could tell. I think if I put it up, I would ask $80 for the pair. I paid up for these though $18 for the pair.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Not sure, depends on how old they are. They don't look too old, but they are pretty well done. They're signed, but the artist is not a famous one from what I could tell. I think if I put it up, I would ask $80 for the pair. I paid up for these though $18 for the pair.
Very nice.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I have one I can't find film. I tried to put it on ebay and it didn't move.
Do you have the flash too? You can test that without film. When you list it just be clear you hadn't tested the camera with film. As I said earlier I listed this guy and it sold within 5 hours. Had it set buy-it-now for $60 and $6 shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had the same radio when I was a kid, cool

Just found this puppy on the way home needs to be cleaned but all the buttons work and the speakers work great. Tape player works great. Paid $6. If I clean it up I am thinking easy $150

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Picked this plate up a couple weeks ago for $1 sold last week for $30

It was signed on the bottom and a dipped stoneware which always seems to sell.

Coulda sold that for way more IMHO. My work is part art gallery and I've seen much worse go for 80-100

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Lesson learned! Still got a return on my investment! Hard to sell stuff online when there is not much known about the artist.

that is a good point, im not sure the differences of online selling for art, and i know you price to sell, but it may be worth a shot to bump it up 20 bucks or so next time around and see how it goes.

I think for ceramics work like that knowing the artist is much less important to potential buyers because its more functional

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0