What's new

Today's Wine

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not drinking any wine tonight but cool to see that some other brothers are. Anyone ever actually pair wine with a cigar ?

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Not drinking any wine tonight but cool to see that some other brothers are. Anyone ever actually pair wine with a cigar ?
I think just about any red wine goes well with certain cigars. Havnt tries pairing whites yet. Sweet to sweet meaty to meaty. Some fruity ones go well with chocolates. Try it out!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I think just about any red wine goes well with certain cigars. Havnt tries pairing whites yet. Sweet to sweet meaty to meaty. Some fruity ones go well with chocolates. Try it out!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I might just have to do some experimenting this weekend and let you know how it turns out!

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m cheap so it a bottle of Liberty Creek Chardonnay for me after another 6 day work week on little sleep. Nothing fancy but doesn’t taste like rubbing alcohol either. A bit buttery yet fruit forward. Gonna have to start pairing cigars and pipe tobacco more with wines as I can see how this could be another rabbit hole.
If your wanting to be a parent my advice is only do it if you hate sleeping!
Alas, school starts next week so there is some peace ahead.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk