What's new

Trinidad Fundadores

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I got one of these beauties from either Tubaman or Smokem. I apologize but I got some of the sticks mixed up. I believe this was an 05. This stick was just beautiful to look at. I haven't seen a cigar look this good since the VR Clasico. I love the 39 ring gauge, it just holds perfectly in my hand. My wife thought it was so nice looking she even took a couple sips off of it. My wife and I were having a couple drinks and sharing this terrific cigar while watching the movie Stay. It's not a great movie but the cigar made up for it.

The appearance, construction, and burn was near perfect. For an 05 it showed a complexity that was atypical for it's youth. It was so smooth with a base of creamy nut. Every so often you caught a taste of hidden spice just to keep you awake. I totally enjoyed the cigar. Its not a cheap cigar but I think its worth buying a box or two.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I have a box of these on the way ,05's as well. Everything I've heard about Fundi's has been:thumbsup:

But that creamy nut flavor kind of has me worried now, maybe I should off them:rofl:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Love the Fundidores. I always though Trini's were over arted till I tride these.