What's new

Trinidad Fundadores

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So do you like the Cohiba line then?
Yes, I do like the Cohiba line. I say that, but I've tried only the Sig IV & VI, lancero, robusto, Sublime and DC EL. All Cohibas that I've tried, I really enjoyed. If you're going to tell me the Trini line is similiar then I will have to say that I've gotten ahold of some bad ones. I tried one of the Trini Robos and a box of 12 of the Fundis. Now I will admit none had much age, but neither did most of the Cohibas I've had.

Trilobyte

Herfing Chief
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One aspect of the TF is you must smoke these slooooowly. The thin gauge gets pretty hot and harsh if puffed too often or too firmly.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I totally enjoyed the cigar. Its not a cheap cigar but I think its worth buying a box or two.
I've got a couple which were gifted to me that I'm itching to try. However, they're from '06 so I'll give them some more time before trying. I'm very much looking forward to it!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Are these mild?
I believe ye're on the lookout of Cuban mild cigars (not an easy task, by the way); so I'd recommend the Montecristo No. 4, Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill and Hoyo des Dieux, Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs, a Diplomáticos and Ramon Allones Small Club Coronas.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I believe ye're on the lookout of Cuban mild cigars (not an easy task, by the way); so I'd recommend the Montecristo No. 4, Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill and Hoyo des Dieux, Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs, a Diplomáticos and Ramon Allones Small Club Coronas.

Trinidad Robusto Extra, El Rey Del Mondo Tainos (if you can find them), Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro and LGC Medaille d'Or No.1.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but so much longer or does the taste prifle differ much? Me i smoke reyes like they are going out of style