What's new

"Unicorn" master thread

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
The Lost and Found "Cream Machine." Fantastic! Literally had Creamsicle notes to my tastebuds... Sticks like that are why I have a love/hate thing going on with special releases. :):(

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Simple enough idea: let's put together a list of the sticks that are considered "unicorns" (very very rare/HTF) by a significant portion of BOTL.

To make an actual LIST, maybe we can copy/paste the previous list into each new post, adding whatever you think ought to be on it, or removing what shouldn't?

Realizing that "unicorn" means different things to different BOTLs, this might be an interesting exercise...

I'll seed the list with:

Warped Black Honey
Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin
Tatuaje Musubi
Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos
Cohiba Gran Reserva
La Palina Goldie Laguito No. 2
Opus X "P**** juice"
This thread makes me sad... LOL I need to do a better job at trying new cigars.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'm sure you can get musubi and RACF... you can get anything, right?

Musubi are secondary-only at this point. The fact that RACF appear on the "regular" sites on occasion is nothing but vexing! I have tried more than once to snag, and always too late. Even when I'm asking 5 minutes after the post ;)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'm sure you can get musubi and RACF... you can get anything, right?

Musubi are secondary-only at this point. The fact that RACF appear on the "regular" sites on occasion is nothing but vexing! I have tried more than once to snag, and always too late. Even when I'm asking 5 minutes after the post ;)
A lot of sticks are only available on secondary at this point, but they aren't unicorns if they are regularly available on secondary.

You don't see Barclay rex, punch platino india, pork tenderloin, velvet rats etc in abundance on secondary markets or auctions regularly like you do the musubi and racf.

Maybe everyone defines unicorn differently, but I would think if we're making a list that unicorn should be just that....only imaginable for most.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
A lot of sticks are only available on secondary at this point, but they aren't unicorns if they are regularly available on secondary.

You don't see Barclay rex, punch platino india, pork tenderloin, velvet rats etc in abundance on secondary markets or auctions regularly like you do the musubi and racf.

Maybe everyone defines unicorn differently, but I would think if we're making a list that unicorn should be just that....only imaginable for most.
Tell me where you have seen musubi :) I really only want one to smoke! I do not collect cigars.