What's new

"Unicorn" master thread

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Both pigs were gifted to me by insanely generous BOTL. The W.H. Project M is a LP of some sorts, confirmed by DE, however they weren't very happy to find out I had one and wouldn't give any info on the blend lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455906377.465922.jpg

Mule Kick, Tat WCD 127, and Mardi Gras Attacks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455905737.974281.jpg

Tat Anarchy Apocalypse and OR Anarchy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455905762.325665.jpg

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I did managed to get two of the DE BOTL, smoked them with a friend when his mom passed. Was a great smoke and I'd be happy to get more, I really liked it.

But I don't think it deserves the title of unicorn, does it?

I also saw the Mardis Gras attack somewhere in the thread. Unicorn? Really?

My one Unicorn is the twin stick of that unknown super aged Padron I have gotten in the liquidation bin at a local b&m a while ago. It was just perfect. I wish I find another.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I also saw the Mardis Gras attack somewhere in the thread. Unicorn? Really?
Certainly not at the level of the LPs I posted but they were an event only/shop exclusive that was also the SnS Petemas 2014 stick. Not sure what the total run was but it wasn't a huge release.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Certainly not at the level of the LPs I posted but they were an event only/shop exclusive that was also the SnS Petemas 2014 stick. Not sure what the total run was but it wasn't a huge release.
I don't think unicorn consist only of smaller releases... It's an offer and demand thing, the smoke must be in demand otherwise it's just htf, not unicorn.

At least, that's how I see it.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I don't think unicorn consist only of smaller releases... It's an offer and demand thing, the smoke must be in demand otherwise it's just htf, not unicorn.

That's what I'm saying!

Otherwise viaje would be all over the list and nobody is chasing those poop turds

(Poop turds beings turds that poops drop)

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Valid point. I don't think a lot of people outside of the SnS even know they exist honestly. I guess I view unicorn as exceptionally rare or something setting it apart from typical HTFs/LEs, in this case it being the 2014 Petemas stick which previously were never sold to the public.