What's new

unofficial Tat Black and Red boob-tube thread

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Just got a call from Empire. It looks like they have them in finally. Debating whether to get a second box of the blacks or not. I called ahead and put my name on the list so I'm not sure they have more. Worth a try for those looking to pick some up.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Placed my order earlier today... just got this:

Dear Mr. xxxxx,

Thank you for your order; unfortunately we have sold out of the first half of our allocation. If you would like, I can place your order on back order we will be receiving our second allocation with in a couple of weeks. We will not charge your credit card until the order is filled. Please email me and advise me as what you would like me to do. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. Once again, thank you for placing your order with Regencycigar.com.We value your business and will continue to offer top brands, low prices, and outstanding service.

Sincerely,
Tyler Divona
www.regencycigar.com
Follow us on Twitter for updates and Exclusive Special Offers!
http://twitter.com/RegencyCigar

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Got mine yesterday and I am smoking a black as we speak...it is actually stronger than I remember the corona size to be...very good!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Don't fret if you missed the boat on that one. I've found them in a couple of other places. They're popping up all over.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
I'm just glad they're doing singles. I won't have the funds for a box for a month or so. This will at least give me the opportunity to try ONE!