What's new

Update: Hair in a cigar????

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I thought not that big of a deal until I saw that pile o hair on the tape, how could you unintentionally drop that much hair at one time, unless you were getting a trim

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dang man, that's like someone was getting a haircut with clippers at the time. Crazy, would not smoke if me. But I would unwrap to investigate further.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Write that email and ask who to send it back to. I think MF is a reputable company and may send you a new one back.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
That is definitely what i'd consider a 'wad' lol. I had a trinidad robusto extra once with a single hair sticking out of the end of it. As i pulled it out it just kept going and going and by the time it came out it had to be about 10 inches long. That's pretty nasty looking though, I'd definitely contact them.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yikes...that kind of made me throw up in my mouth a lil bit...had they all been curly I'd probably have headed on over to the ER had I not seen it before smoking. I have to say I've never seen that kind of thing before...ever in all my decades of smoking cigars but now I can say...I've seen it.