What's new

Upstate SC HERF

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Big shout out to The Upstate crew for putting this on. Lots of amazing food and drink. Eddie, you and your wife's hospitality was much appreciated! Andy is a dangerous lil elf with the HTF stuff. Brandon got absolutely leveled. Oh yeah, we smoked a helluva a lot of good smokes! It was an honor meeting all you guys for the first time and seeing some of you again. I look forward to the next herf!

Preston

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
What a great time we had. Good people, good food and dam great smokes. I'm glad everyone could make it and we will be doing it again!
A couple boxes of great tasting aged Cubans passed around for everyone to enjoy. A bottle of Pappy, some shine and what a selection of bourbons.
All these brothers went above and beyond in my opinion. From the food and drinks they felt they HAD to bring. To the best cigars that has ever burned in this town. And as mentioned above, there were more high quality smokes here at this herf that would bring a tear to a lot of B&M owners eyes. I was simply amazed at the quality of cigars that was enjoyed by all.

Andy? I said I'd be cussing you today........and I am. lol A friggin Arturo Fuente Forbidden X 13, Really? You asshole. lol ;) Man thanks for that, One of the best cigars I have ever smoked.

And a big shout out to Bryan (Rev.b), Thanks brother for everything and for helping to make this a great herf. This apple pie I'm sipping right now (holds glass up high) is to you brother. If we can only do one thing right, having a party is definitely it. Thank You again man. ;)

Glad you enjoyed it brother! Thanks for having us over and can't wait to smoke with you guys again!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Great time,great guys,great smokes and great food (as always),what more could you ask for?Looking forward to more of these in the future!

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
wasn't a member when you first posted this, but @mdwest told me about it and I'll def. be coming to hang out with all you bros! not a bad drive at all from Charlotte.

EDIT: oh my god this is from two years ago im sorry lol....didnt even notice

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
wasn't a member when you first posted this, but @mdwest told me about it and I'll def. be coming to hang out with all you bros! not a bad drive at all from Charlotte.

EDIT: oh my god this is from two years ago im sorry lol....didnt even notice

Haha! I'm pretty sure @xFreebirdx is putting on another herf this year.

Last edited: