What's new

US Flags

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'd organize a bombing, but I'm over here with him. Not at Shank, but certainly in afghanistan. Someone else will need to take the lead on it!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Where at? We may need to organize an Afghanistan Herf haha.
right now i'm over at WOlverine. Headed to Apache in a few days, then to SPin B and Wilson/Pasab. WIll likely be headed up in the mountains to Anaconda and Cobra. But will be sure to get to those before winter hits. No way I'm getting snowed in up there!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I tried to hook up with usmc_walker while I was at Leatherneck, but the Marines, being the hard asses that they are, decided to put the smack down on military/civilian off duty interaction. I work for DynCorp doing HAZMAT work.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Wow.... that looks like a lot of work. Thanks so much for doing this for us. I am excited to get them.

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
i'm not looking at my map, but I think Shank is in the North, which is Flouor country
RC East just south of Kabul. Yeah it seems like I run into more Flour guys than I do Army. They run everything here.

And yeah it was a bit of work but completely and 100% worth it! I'm working on a second batch right now for guys that missed out and a few I still owe.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
My flags came today. Just in time to fly for 9/11 anniversary. Thank Tony this is awesome. My friend, Admiral Kimmels grandson, who also got one, was very impressed. He will fly it with Admiral Kimmel's Admirals flag. thanks.

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
If there are enough people still interested (I've received 2 PMs just today) I can try to swing by the PX after I get off today and buy up all the flags they have left. I think the ones they have are also 3'x5' Nylon but they may be slightly less quality. If memory serves me correctly they're $17.99 exactly (no tax). I'll start a new thread and a list. Everyone that wants one if you can shoot me the funds on ** I should be able to go to the PX today and buy as many as I can to fly tomorrow for 9/11. I'll start another thread in General.

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
They had a total of 20 flags left on the shelves, and I bought every one of them lol. I had a total of exactly 20 names on my list so everyone who has contacted me so far should be covered. I'll fly them for you guys tomorrow on the 11th, and I'll take a day or two to design a new certificate especially for the 9/11 anniversary. Hope to have them out the door some time next week depending on my work schedule. I have to have a day off to make it to the PO out here. I'll keep you all updated!