Username

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
M-Michael
A-Allen
V-Vaillancourt
S-South
D-Dakota

The first username I ever gave myself... wanted it to be something that wasn't as embarrassing as all my friends... initials and my homestate. That's it.

No maverick or maven or anything else... but call me MAV or call me Mike... no worries!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I make my living underwater-commercial diving-so it's usually a safe assumption that something down there is planning to eat me. And yes, I did steal it from 'Finding Nemo'

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
yeah,
I use my god given username
first initial _ last name.

me was thinking awhile back at pinto or flounder, but for not.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Back in high school, one of my friends thought it would be funny if Alf and Chewbacca had a baby. I told him him that its name would be Alfbacca. Stuck with me ever since.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my nickname from my first martial arts teacher. I used to have long hair and wear a bandana. So i looked kinda piraty, i guess. :fencing:
And I got into collecting knifes and training knife fighting too.
Messerjocke is one of the pirates in the Pippi Longstocking movies
It stuck.
In german knive boards, Messerjocke is quite common, so i added the 2000

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Good day people,

Just wondering what your BOTL screen names stand for, why did you choose that sig? Sorry for being newsy, just curious. My name Wink is my nick name given to me by my grandmother she said when I was younger I would be here one minute and gone in a wink of the eye.? Ok now lets have it.....

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Mine is the villain from a mid-80s cartoon called Dino Riders I liked when I was a kid. I found an old VHS tape of it a few months ago and watched it with my son. Not as cool as I thought it was...:shame:

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Pretty self-explanatory. I'm a HUGE fan of the San Francisco 49ers.

(After a long and bitter period of being irrelevant in the NFL, I think there's finally some reasons to be positive heading into this season.)

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Say mine outloud, with an accent on the letter "N" and I'll bet you figure it out....:)

What type of accent. Southern, British, Australian, Indian, New York????
Ive been trying them all on the back deck of my house and I think the neighbors are starting to get scared. I'm clueless.

Anyway D is the initial of my middle name, Rob is the beginning of my last name (Robinson) and 3 is my hs football and bball number.

pianoguy??

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Well, my mine isn't all that original either. My name (well a shortened version of it) and entomology is a pretty strong interest I've had since I was a kid. There ya have it.

Dan

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
cave man speak for I tall You Short -- character limitations waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day forced me to shorten it. Anyway I'm 6'6" so most folks are a lot shorter. I think I first started using this back in 1995 on AOL and still use it on a variety of internet forums, etc....some that I'm not very well liked on.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
It's a shorter way to say my name. Nobody actually calls me Eddy, it was something I made up on the spot since I have zero imagination when it comes to making up forum usernames.