What's new

Username

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I think I was drunk when I registered on BOTL. My username, for years and years, has been "blooz4u". I have a three piece blues band, and we've played all over Texas, and a few surrounding states. When my son was born, I throttled it down quite a bit.

It stems from an old Albert King song " I'll play the blues for you "

Anyhow, like I said, I might have been drunk when registering here, because I ended up with "blooz4me", and still, to this day, can't figure out why

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
First got it in the Army, its an abbreviation of my last name. After that, it kinda stuck and it's just what I go by now. Most friends refer to me as such. Well, actually it started in about 3rd grade, but was much more vulgar then...

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
First got it in the Army, its an abbreviation of my last name. After that, it kinda stuck and it's just what I go by now. Most friends refer to me as such. Well, actually it started in about 3rd grade, but was much more vulgar then...
You started "stroking" in 3rd grade ??? :grin::grin:

Bowhnter

Backyard Smoker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It proably started back in the AOL days whan I needed a username. I did a lot of bow hunting then, and bowhunter was taken, shortened to bowhnter...have used it ever since. The same on all forums even though my hunting days are now over.
Holy crap, I just realized I am registered on at least 2 dozen forums, about 20 being BBQ type.:eyequiver

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Real name is Tony. I had a cousin that called me Meathead which somehow got shortened to Ted. It stuck and everyone began calling me Ted. Several years later this local skinny white rapper (Dr. Clay - looks dead on Family Ties' Steven Keaton on crack) was "flowing" and called me Ted Nasty in his rhyme. That, too, has stuck.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Posted via Mobile Device[/ When gmail first came out, i wanted something fun for a backup email addy it is a Big Lebowski reference but "The Dude" was already taken the rest is history