What's new

Username

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
In the movie Giant, after Jett Rinks (James Dean) oil well came in, he got boozed up and drove to Bick Benedicks (Rock Hudson) ranch and socked him in the jaw. After that he named is spread Jetexas. It just stuck in my head...:devil:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mine is very complicated and complex...

It is derived from an ancient historical tribe, and then was passed on through generation and ended up becoming the most historically significant thing ever.

err.... or it's just my first name. :)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Had this since started using AIM in highschool, got really into ska music and liked a band "The Pietasters" (haha mom had to inform me of the double meaning later) and I'm a huge VW fan

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Mine is easy also I have been using sgresso since the early BB days of A.S.C and A.S.P
Sgresso= Stephen Gresso

I have been called sgresso for years now excecially since I am the II and NOT JR. I hate that.... Google tells all about me as sgresso.....

Virgeinadeaux

Virgeinadeaux
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Even though I’m 61 years old I’m fairly new at smoking cigars, so I can’t call myself an Aficionado “far from it”. And I wanted to show my Cajun Heritage, so thus Virgeinadeaux.

Rauchermann

Smokin' in Iraq
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Resurrecting a 4 year thread whose last entry was 5 weeks ago... a rauchermann is a wooden figure displayed around Christmastime. They are always depicted with pipes or cigars, and are hollowed out for use as incense burners - the smoke escaping from the figure's mouth as if they were smoking. Rauchermann literally means "Smoker Man".

Inquiring minds want to know!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Barndog came from a bunch of sitting around and planning some church services and it was way to formal and one of the guys said this is way to up tight we need nicknames or something to loosen this up and he point to people and started throwing out names and so that is where Barndog came from.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
My last name is Kock (doesn't sound like it looks though...pronounced "Cook"). A guy I used to work with decided a good nickname for me would be "Roach" because of my last name.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Mine resulted from a long weekend motorcycle trip with some buds, but I assure you, it has nothing to do with any part of my anatomy.