What's new

Username

owljones

habanoholics anonymous
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I used this name when I was playing partypoker a couple of years ago. Decided to use it when I signed on to the cigar BBs. Didn't think I was going to stick around the boards, but I have. No more partypoker though.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
DWavs said:
After continously playing numerous wavs many, many, many nights in a row, the close knit group deemed me DWavs: D for David and Wavs for all the sound wavs I would play in Powwow. Hence, the user name DWavs.
You Powwow E-nerd :laugh: :widemouth

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
And let this be a lesson to you all...I did not just make a new thread, I used the search feature. :wink: :hysterica
A powerful tool. It also, confuses the hell out of people when you top year old threads. :computer: :blob:

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, ya see, there's this creek that runs though our little community...and it was named after this guy named Peters...and they named our community after the creek. Or was it the guy? Maybe both. Anyway, a while back I wanted a new name and completely lacking imagination and/or inspiration at the time, I copped out and stole the name of the creek...or our community...or the guy. I forget which.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I used to be into PC gaming quite a bit. For a little while there I had a few nicks. A good deal of people I'd game against knew me as Mithrandir which is the Elven name of Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings. I then went by the Shrike which is a really badass character from Dan Simmons' Hyperion series. Most of the people I talked with online were confused as to who I was so I combined it to MithShrike.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Opusx has been a flagship cigar for me. Got engaged with one and most major celebtrations marked by a special opusx. Love the fuente family/bus. because they do millions in charity, great products, over all a top notch, ethical group. My car plates reads ohpusx, so, on line just shortened it to ohpus!!!!!!!

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have had this SN since I was in high school, when we used to play games on the school LAN, and have used for everything ever since. You will still see me on some games playing under this name. The name it self came when we were in health class talking about mental disorders. schizophrenia being one of them, I though to my self, who ever has that disorder is a victim of his mind, and playing around witht that I came up with brainvictim.