What's new

Username

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
MithShrike said:
Well, I used to be into PC gaming quite a bit. For a little while there I had a few nicks. A good deal of people I'd game against knew me as Mithrandir which is the Elven name of Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings. I then went by the Shrike which is a really badass character from Dan Simmons' Hyperion series. Most of the people I talked with online were confused as to who I was so I combined it to MithShrike.

Really interesting...this one was driving me crazy...

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I live in Frederick, MD. Around the DC area, people up here are derisively known as "Frednecks". I think it's funny. Some of the locals here actully embrace the term.

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well, I live in Jacksonville and am a Jaguars fan so I just morphed the two together. I have actually been using it for a few years now. Except for dating sites where I was using "Double Head Suprise Leroy"!!!! :love:

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jagstownville said:
Except for dating sites where I was using "Double Head Suprise Leroy"!!!! :love:
Dammit Jags I was in the middle of a yawn when I read that. Made me laugh out and now I have the hiccups.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
MithShrike said:
Well, I used to be into PC gaming quite a bit. For a little while there I had a few nicks. A good deal of people I'd game against knew me as Mithrandir which is the Elven name of Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings. I then went by the Shrike which is a really badass character from Dan Simmons' Hyperion series. Most of the people I talked with online were confused as to who I was so I combined it to MithShrike.
Hmm Shrike is also one of the vehicles in Tribes 2, which was an awesome game.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Nothing special here. It was the username issued to me at PSU when I was a student and ended up using it online 'cause Dan or Daniel were usually taken. The initials of my names and I was the 134th in sequence..... :sleep: :sleep:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah nothing special here either. . . I quit being creative with s/n's when I started getting into coffee and I was representing my coffee shop on CG and BGA. . . though now that I'm sick and there are no kleenex to be found in my house the "tp" could represent what I'm carrying around with me 24/7

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
My top notch rope horse's registered name is "Smokem Once a Week", his sire was "Smokem if ya Gottem" Thus the Smokem handle. The 94 is representative of our brand which is 9/4. The daughter was born on 9/4/85 and the son was 4/9/89....thus the 9/4 connection!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yeah nothing special here either:
Brad (first name) Mc(Part of last name) McKelvy

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Indy (indianapolis) Rob (Robert)

Also I am the worst guy in the world on a keyboard...no hunt and peck here, it's more of a target and punch. My fingers are used to typing indyrob and they know where the keys are so I keep Indyrob.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gecko - Have a tattoo of a gecko. Gecko was taken every where I had to have a username, so I had to add something to it.
Heart - Wife has a small heart tattoo.

Combine the two together to get Geckoheart- I figured no one else will ever have that username.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
derek = my name. Also the easest one for me to remeber :glassesgr

AIM is needanickname, I tried all kinds of names on AIM and could not come up with anything, so after about an hour i just type needanickname and hit submit. well it worked and I have stayed with it for AIM.