What's new

Username

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
derek said:
AIM is needanickname, I tried all kinds of names on AIM and could not come up with anything, so after about an hour i just type needanickname and hit submit. well it worked and I have stayed with it for AIM.
That is classic! :computer:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems I am always finding something new to try. So in just about every thing I do, from building my first computer, home brewing, building my own Tivo, building a wine cellar, to collecting cigars, I start off knowing absolutely NOTHING. As long as I keep looking for more information on new subjects.....I'll keep this screen name. I like it. :)

a : shockingly conspicuous <must lecture him on his rank disloyalty -- David Walden> b : OUTRIGHT -- used as an intensive <rank beginners>

Etymology: Medieval Latin, from Latin tiro young soldier, tyro
: a beginner in learning : NOVICE

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Who knows? I usually just use my name -- Mike Denson, or MDenson, but that's pretty damn boring, so one night I got both my remaining brain cells working at the same time (which gets pretty scary), and came up with the equally boring MangoMike. I wanted something that sounded like Florida, but this was the best to two cells could come up with. Creativity has never been my strong point...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My father's house in N.M. has a lot of terrazo tile. One of my siblings had a problem with the pronunciation and it became terrasco. At some point the house became Terrasco Flats. (It sits in the middle of an alkali flat.) When cb radios became a fad in the 70's my father used the handle "Terrasco Kid". I have appropriated the nickname, but usually shorten it to Terrasco.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
OK, the guessing begins...

is it:
Fire Place Doc - since 1977? How about Fine Pu$$y Doc - since 1977? Or maybe
Fantastic Physician Doc since 1977??? You're killing me man!

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Obviously from the "Dilbert" cartoon strip. My wife tagged me with this because I'm eternally optimistic, even when there's no reason to be. I never believe that anything bad is ever going to happen and if/when it does, it just rolls off.

Ratbert is also ridiculously naive and this can come back and bite him in the ass sometimes...which I can relate to. He (me) seems to always believe that people are going to do the right thing...the antithesis of being a cynic.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know, I know. I posted about my user name earlier in the thread...but my post count sucks.

Here's a picture of where my name comes from...Peters Creek, Alaska.

I live under the green arrow. You should see the damn thing. It's huge.

Can't see the house for the trees and the shadows but we're in there.