What's new

USPS Shipment Delays

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
One of the "Hateful Eight" has escaped USPS purgatory today and is Out for Delivery! Another arrived at post office 99999 (not kidding, that's what the update says). And then there were six. The rest are on this transport.
View attachment 93616
All joking aside, I will be at the post office today to determine what else can be done. Otherwise, in spite of the supervisor assuring me that they will be delivered, I can't hold off much longer and will begin reshipping the orders that are not delivered. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
I see that I'm still one of the Immovable 6. If it turns out that you are going to reship, let me know. I'll just put a new order in and you can include the original sticks with the new order.

Oh! The vulgarity!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the "Hateful Eight" has escaped USPS purgatory today and is Out for Delivery! Another arrived at post office 99999 (not kidding, that's what the update says). And then there were six. The rest are on this transport.
View attachment 93616
All joking aside, I will be at the post office today to determine what else can be done. Otherwise, in spite of the supervisor assuring me that they will be delivered, I can't hold off much longer and will begin reshipping the orders that are not delivered. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
I've never ordered from Puro but I surely will now. The service is obviously outstanding.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just spoke with another USPS supervisor. She said almost all orders shipped on the 13th and 14th got delayed for an "unknown" reason. She said it might have been because of the backup caused by the snowstorm, but more than likely it was a computer glitch that they had. She assured me that all of the orders would be delivered.
I don't want to be a movie spoiler, but you know what happens at the end of "Hateful Eight". Hopefully this story will have a different ending.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just spoke with another USPS supervisor. She said almost all orders shipped on the 13th and 14th got delayed for an "unknown" reason. She said it might have been because of the backup caused by the snowstorm, but more than likely it was a computer glitch that they had. She assured me that all of the orders would be delivered.
I don't want to be a movie spoiler, but you know what happens at the end of "Hateful Eight". Hopefully this story will have a different ending.
Did she tell you that they were actually going to physically pick up the packages and put them on a transport device to where they belong? What could they possibly waiting for?

Oh! The vulgarity!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did she tell you that they were actually going to physically pick up the packages and put them on a transport device to where they belong? What could they possibly waiting for?
I think they lost track (because of the "computer glitch") and they have been in their backed up area waiting to be moved along in the process. They could be at the Los Angles hub, or on a truck on their way to the final hub. They really don't know, but are sure they will be delivered.....eventually.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Well, my order just showed up.

The constant updates during the delay of this small order was impressive. I'll be ordering from you again for sure.

IMG_1676.JPG

Hopefully the rest of you see your cigars soon!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I think they lost track (because of the "computer glitch") and they have been in their backed up area waiting to be moved along in the process. They could be at the Los Angles hub, or on a truck on their way to the final hub. They really don't know, but are sure they will be delivered.....eventually.
Well my mailman just dropped off my Netflix and laundry soap. No cigars. Sigh.

Oh! The vulgarity!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hateful Eight Sampler
To commemorate the USPS delayed deliveries of March 13-14, 2017....
Eight great cigars in one pack that you just can't hate!!!
All for $63.00 less your Exclusive Special BOTL Discount of 20%: $50.40

See the Discount Code and list of included cigars in the BOTL Exclusives area.
Hey, I had to do something after all of this insanity.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My order has moved to some other town in California after 5 days of hanging out with the stars in LA!
Hateful_eight_400.jpg
Yes....we have movement. Your order arrived in Bell Gardens, CA at 2:30 AM and shipped out from there at 4:30 AM. So I expect it to be at your door on Saturday, along with the order you placed yesterday.
That shows that the Hateful Eight orders were stuck at the Los Angeles hub. I am hoping that the other five remaining orders will also show up from limbo today. If not, new orders will go out the door tomorrow. You have all been patient enough.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I think usps is having issues all over. Got notification on myusps app that a package was coming. Well it show to be out for delivery only problem is I live in Texas. Not sure who sent it or if its even suppose to come to me.
Date & Time Status Location Status/Location
March 24, 2017
9:02 am Out for Delivery ALBANY, GA 31701 Out for Delivery
ALBANY, GA 31701
March 24, 2017
8:52 am Sorting Complete ALBANY, GA 31701 Sorting Complete
ALBANY, GA 31701
March 24, 2017
8:17 am Arrived at Post Office ALBANY, GA 31701 Arrived at Post Office
ALBANY, GA 31701
March 23, 2017
10:09 pm Departed USPS Facility TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 Departed USPS Facility
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301
March 23, 2017
2:33 pm Arrived at USPS Destination Facility TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 Arrived at USPS Destination Facility
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301
March 23, 2017
4:59 am In Transit to Destination In Transit to Destination
March 22, 2017
4:56 am Departed USPS Facility SAINT LOUIS, MO 63145 Departed USPS Facility
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63145
March 21, 2017
9:59 pm Arrived at USPS Origin Facility SAINT LOUIS, MO 63145 Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63145
March 21, 2017
3:18 pm Acceptance LOUISIANA, MO 63353 Acceptance
LOUISIANA, MO 63353
March 21, 2017
3:17 pm Shipment Picked Up LOUISIANA, MO 63353