What's new

USPS Shipment Delays

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Just like Hateful Eight, they keep getting bumped off. Another order has finally surfaced on the USPS radar.
And then there were four.
Thanks for the updates, looks like I made it to the final four, hope to take home the title.

I went ahead and reordered a few things as they were destined for some other brothers, wonder if it will beat the original package

Op40

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looks like I'm in the championship. No updates on my tracking, still expected to deliver March 16.

You still in it @StogieJim ? Wanna wager a friendly little 5er on who gets delivered last?

Op40
Just seeing this now! Mine made it into Colorado. Should have on Monday. Hopefully...

I wonder who you're playing in the championship?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And the winner is...if I can call a delivery that takes this long a winner:
Not going to give out user names, but Mike has the last BOTL order delayed in the Hateful Eight USPS fiasco!
Looks like your March 23 order will arrive on Monday before the March 13 shipment!
The other orders have either been delivered or are at the local post office to be delivered Monday/Tuesday.
May this never happen again....
I know there have been a number of comments and PM's about shipping USPS Priority Mail instead of First Class.
If your order is over 13 oz. (approximately but varies at four 5-packs or a box), it automatically ships Priority Mail. When the order is for a couple of cigars, or even a few of 5-packs, we just can't absorb the more than twice the cost of Priority Mail at our prices and discount.

I want to continue to always offer free shipping, even when the order is $10. And yes, I shipped a $6.78 order at a loss. The only way to continue to do that is to ship those orders First Class.
And I do not want to go to 5-packs only in order to insure we cover the cost of shipping since that would defeat the whole purpose of what we are offering you.
Want your order shipped Priority Mail? Just add a few more cigars to the order. Hey, you're getting each cigar at a very low box price per stick even before the 15% discount!