What's new

Vegas---The Big Smoke

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
For you folks that are going, you will have a blast. Unfortunately, I have to work this weekend and my clients don't want to go to Vegas. hehe. They did last year. Smoke some greats sticks for me, have a few shots of a great libation and most importantly, have fun.

Someone once said, it is not the cigar that makes an event fun, but the memories had that night that make the cigar incredible. It's all about sharing it with your friends.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Have the time of your lives gentlemen, and smoke one for me. Plans are in the works for next year.

:smokingco :bottle: :smokingme :smokingbo :stretchgr

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I really hope all of us that keep saying "NEXT YEAR" acctually make it. I know I'm going to signup for all the seminars and dinners. I've heard you can skip it, but I figure the first year I may as well do it all. Damn, If I left now, I would easily get there before Tyler does. OOOOOO so tempting

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I was able to meet up with Chuck, Jeff, Mike,Matt, and a few others At Case Fuente for a quick smoke and drinks, (Jeff eyes were bleeding from ALL the eye Candy) Those boys were headed to the Big Smoke tonite, I will be meeting that tribe later tonite for a special party put on by the folks from CAO......More later (pics) will be posted later, Haveing to much fun in Vegas Baby.....:thumbsup:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
wow! Brad, Tyler, great to meet you two! Chuck, Matt, too much!! Mike, way over the top!!! the guys from ventura, Quinn, Scott, a great time at the big smoke!! the guys from seriouscigar, Ron, Chip, Tom, great hospitality!

i'm sooooooooooo glad i had today off,,, gonna take me a while to recoop from this one!! and the stories, oh the stories....

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I've been waiting all day for someone to let us know how it was. PICS, stories,,,smokes. How the rolling go tyler? Come on guys the salt is in the wound, rub it in.

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Here is what Pic's I have loaded so far....http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e164/BradMc/Cigar%20Stuff/
We had a outstanding time, The Roll Off was alot of fun to see and watch (just don't give up your day Jobs) Charlier Plamers meal was great, The nite of the BS, there was over 3,300 + in the room, Lots of eye candy (but who was looking) beside Tyler (and Tyler has a few shoot of him and the ladies It must be his baby face) , I'm not sure about Tyler but I was smoking about 6 or 7 cigars a day, But what a kick ass time ....OMFG...:halfgrinw

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well I think u will see me for sure, Tyler 1st time and he wants to go again. We had a good group showing this year, so next year we'll make it better (it will be at the same place is what the told us).,..............

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
The Big Smoke was a ton of fun!!!
Met a lot of cool people, including Pete Johnson. Talked with him for a little bit about my Noella Reservas and he came back later and gave me a Tatuaje factory prototype! Really cool guy.
Definitely good to meed all the brothers out there! Thanks to Mike for letting us hang out in your room!
pics -- http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p231/nice5204/Big&#37;20Smoke 2007/

TYLER

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
What day is it? Got back late Sunday. Wow what a time. Brad, Tyler and Jeff, and Mike...great time. This thing is always such a blast and everyone always says NEXT year. Put the money aside today. Plan ahead. Its not the smokes or the booze, its all the great guys. A special thanks to Mike for the suite and the goodies. Pictures when I can find the download cable.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I knew there was a reason I liked CAO

BTW I have a Big Smoke coffee can with$25 in it. It's hidden in the garage. Safe from wifey, I just have to worry about me takig it to buy smokes from yu guys