What's new

Vegas---The Big Smoke

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
tick tick tick tick

packing as we speak! gotta take a break, cuz the jaccuzi's ready!! hmmm, what to start the weekend with?? looks like it'll be a LFD el jocko #1. yep!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Only three more classes to go! After I get out of my last class today I'm gonna start packing!!!!!!!!

TYLER

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
:grinFU:
Only three more classes to go! After I get out of my last class today I'm gonna start packing!!!!!!!!

TYLER

:grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0

:grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU:
Well my class was cancelled, so....
HA!
:grinFU::grinFU::grinFU:

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Good thing I packed today!
Turns out my neck isn't a 15 anymore! moved up an inch. Back to the store for me!!!

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
He's not overweight.....Just undertall :rolling:
Hey! I'm under 200!
Maybe not by very much, but under 200 nonetheless!
You should grow some stones and tell your wife that you're going to Vegas for the weekend!
I told my girlfriend that if she whined about it she could find another place to live!

TYLER

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3

I grew some stones once, and she took em. For real, it's more about the money than her control. I am renting a house on the beach in Mexico for X-mas and that has to take presidence. I told her I would sleep in the car and wouldn't gamble, but she knew the gambling part of that was a lie. Have fun man, Vegas is a blast. Check your pm's real quick. I'm sending one now.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0

I grew some stones once, and she took em. For real, it's more about the money than her control. I am renting a house on the beach in Mexico for X-mas and that has to take presidence. I told her I would sleep in the car and wouldn't gamble, but she knew the gambling part of that was a lie. Have fun man, Vegas is a blast. Check your pm's real quick. I'm sending one now.
I'll check the PM box. And I'm just giving you crap man! I know you can't make it. We'll just have to plan further in advance for next year!

TYLER

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Was a great yesterday, Walking around Vegas the line up was AF King B, AF OpusX Robusto,La Gloria Cubana Serie R #4, AF Don Carlos #2, Didn't do well at the Slots or tables, But its Vegas Baby.....See Y'all when u get here...........

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I keep looking at the clock and know that if I just got in the car and drove I could be there by dinner. :frown: