What's new

Velvet Rat

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I read at the end of this year or early next year, but those are posts from various places and not officiial.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Drew Estate barely has enough capacity to keep up with demand for their regular release Liga Privada line, let alone the Únicos already in production. I would love for this to be true as much as anyone, and while Saka has mentioned before that the VR will be a regular release at some point...I just don't see that being anytime soon. I really, really hope I'm wrong though!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Didn't realize they would be regular production. But if they're are, that would be great.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Kinda in the same lines from what TBomb said. They are barely able to keep up production with current Unicos and other lines so highly doubt they will be released. Saka even stated the same on the boards. From what I hear more UF-4s will be released later this year.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sure it will be over priced and under aged with some deception that Drew Estates seems to be very adept at. please wake up sheep from the spell of Drew Estates. Marvin should run for a political position as much as he evades answering a straight question. Can't somebody expose their fraud. Yea sure they age Liga Privadas for a year. I have some beach front property in Kansas for sale to you Liga lovers. How about some proof. The only thing I ever saw them do was mastering ripping off Lars Tetens and then deny they ever had any affiliation with Lars Tetens. to summate, Sleaze Merchants!!!! Period!!!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
JD: "producing the UF4 for next oxtober at Casa for sure. Velvet Rat on hold for now. No production available." -May 18, 2013

From everything I've read it sounds like there is no impending release for Velvets. Both JD and Saka have said the Velvet is on the backburner for now, that they want to catch up production on some of their other stuff and releasing a new Unico just puts them further behind the 8 ball. Hell, they just had a new Unico release a few months ago wouldn't releasing a new product this soon after be a little silly?

And for the UF-4's: from the quote above it sounds like the UF-4s are coming back next fall (2014) but perhaps it was written poorly or I am misinterpreting what JD is saying. Either way, they will be back which is nice now matter how long I have to wait.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like someone didnt get to take a picture with JD at a event! I heard it was this month another release of the velvet rat was coming out. Heard it from a DE rep i know, a cigar shop owner that carries DE but it was all whispers, nothing concrete. We'll see. IF they do come out I will hop on them. I drink the Drew Estate cool-aid.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Sounds like someone didnt get to take a picture with JD at a event! I heard it was this month another release of the velvet rat was coming out. Heard it from a DE rep i know, a cigar shop owner that carries DE but it was all whispers, nothing concrete. We'll see. IF they do come out I will hop on them. I drink the Drew Estate cool-aid.
I hope they release it, but I doubt it will be anytime soon. DE isn't exactly known for surprise releases and not building up hype way ahead of time surrounding said release lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On halfwheel's review it says the regular release would be mid 2013. July is mid year. I'm not getting my hopes up too high becasue they are known to changes things up. I spoke with two people who would have a little more knowledge than myself or anything I've seen on the internet so lets keep our fingers crossed. I've heard nothing but goods things about them.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hope you are right Luis. You have me all excited. I have every single stick, even pre prod blend stuff. All i'm missing on tasting is the Velvet and the UC Pig

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I'm sure it will be over priced and under aged with some deception that Drew Estates seems to be very adept at. please wake up sheep from the spell of Drew Estates. Marvin should run for a political position as much as he evades answering a straight question. Can't somebody expose their fraud. Yea sure they age Liga Privadas for a year. I have some beach front property in Kansas for sale to you Liga lovers. How about some proof. The only thing I ever saw them do was mastering ripping off Lars Tetens and then deny they ever had any affiliation with Lars Tetens. to summate, Sleaze Merchants!!!! Period!!!
Tell us how you really feel! LOL! :sarcastic