What's new

Ventura Cigar BOTL Review Contest

Ventura Cigar

Retailer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's been so busy, we're gonna accept reviews from Saturday and Today as well. SOOO if you have a stick and haven't smoked or reviewed it yet, go for it! I realize the weekend is the only time some people have the time to smoke, so tomorrow we'll close this up and announce the winner.

Way to go to for everyone that has submitted reviews!

Ventura Cigar

Retailer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoking an 805 now, what an interesting blend.. it's got something I can't quite put my finger on...
View attachment 93099
That would be the Andullo tobacco, it's not a type of tobacco, but rather the process that is used to ferment and age it. It gives the cigar an extra flavor pop...if you're familiar with the Amazon Basin cigar, you'll recognize that they were inspired by a certain element from the 805 ;)

Ventura Cigar

Retailer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
*DRUMROLL PLEASE*

AND THE WINNER IS...
@ginoc

Congratulations! We picked the winner by placing each review on a spreadsheet, then going to random.org and using the row number on our spreadsheet to correlate to the random number.

We'll get your Swag pack shipped out today! Thank you again to everyone who participated, and we hope that you might have found some new cigars you like along the way to add to your regular rotation.