What's new

Viaje Holiday Blend 2010

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
No, they only got 2 boxes I think....

~brooks
Couple boxes of each is what I was told, but if you look at the sampler of 7, there are 15 available. So those samplers alone would cover 45 per vitola. I'm going to guess they got 4 boxes of each based off of that.

Gotta love the way Dan gives everyone a shot at getting some. No one ships stogies better, either!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Couple boxes of each is what I was told, but if you look at the sampler of 7, there are 15 available. So those samplers alone would cover 45 per vitola. I'm going to guess they got 4 boxes of each based off of that.

Gotta love the way Dan gives everyone a shot at getting some. No one ships stogies better, either!
Sorry, I think I meant he got 2 boxes of each vitola...although I am just guessing based on the numbers...

As for shipping, no one does it better...Dan's CS is one of the best in the business, bar none...

~brooks

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well, there were 30 per box, right?

As for shipping, no one does it better...Dan's CS is one of the best in the business, bar none...

~brooks
I have to say, that I am very disappointed that I wasn't able to read a review from you to help me with my decision to get Robos or Torps. I hope this doesn't become a habit... :headroll:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I have to say, that I am very disappointed that I wasn't able to read a review from you to help me with my decision to get Robos or Torps. I hope this doesn't become a habit... :headroll:
lol all that means is you need to buy a sampler of each then! Perfect excuse to buy more...you can just blame it on the smoking stogie lol!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Andre does not send out prerelease samples...:sadpace:

Otherwise I would have :)

~brooks

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
lol all that means is you need to buy a sampler of each then! Perfect excuse to buy more...you can just blame it on the smoking stogie lol!
YOU...are no help. I went with the PR's

Andre does not send out prerelease samples...:sadpace:

Otherwise I would have :)

~brooks
I'll expect you to get this resolved before his next LE next week... :smile:

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I just smoked a PR. I liked it, but it wasn't exactly like the original. I think this is predominately due to it being ROTT.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
As much as I've talked about Viaje, I would like to get some of this year's Holiday Blend. Last year's was great.

Does anyone know a place that has any petite robos in?

Last edited:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Mine are out for delivery! How can I resist lighting one up ROTT?? I think a PR I shall...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I figured that why not have the best of both worlds, I did a 15/15 box split of the petit robusto and torpedo! :cbig:

"What??? When did these come out!? Crap.... Lol"

My local B&M got four boxes of each size in on Monday.

Last edited:

waffle

who doesn't love waffles!
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I figured that why not have the best of both worlds, I did a 15/15 box split of the petit robusto and torpedo! :cbig:

"What??? When did these come out!? Crap.... Lol"

My local B&M got four boxes of each size in on Monday.
I talked to some guy named "Larry" when I bought mine.... from his local b&m... also decided to "best of both worlds" it and ordered a 5'er of each :D