What's new

Video games

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I've been curious about WD2. Mafia 3 had such terrible mechanics I lost interest after a couple hours.
I've heard the horror stories with Mafia 3, but I'm such a fan of the series and have completed both games. I picked this up from a recent Gamefly sale for under $20, so no big loss if it sucks

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I've heard the horror stories with Mafia 3, but I'm such a fan of the series and have completed both games. I picked this up from a recent Gamefly sale for under $20, so no big loss if it sucks

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
I had heard the story was good. Was looking forward to trying it. Just couldn't deal. What system are you playing on?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll play Battlefield 1 & 4, Destiny 2, and Elite Dangerous on xbox when I get an hour here or there :)

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Really down to just Destiny 2 maybe an hour every other week with buddies...good time, but doesn't suck you in like Destiny 1.

The new Call of Duty looks intriguing though. Don't have much time to play games with work and small kids that don't sleep....hoping that changes soon.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
PS4 here. Gran Turismo Sport & Call of Duty WWII this Friday... Picked up a 65" LG OLED and a PS4 Pro recently just for these two games. The image on GT Sport is amazing, as well as the game itself. And can only imagine what WWII is going to look like. Thinking about grabbing the XBOX One X just for Forza as well, next week

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I miss GT 1 - love building up from the bottom with a honda civic and racing to the top and buying the cars....
Ah man me too. I wish they kept it like that with this one. Make you work for your cars. Hopefully when they release some DLC they will add more of a campaign mode then just “tests”. Have you played this new one yet ?

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
The Last of Us on PS4 was one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years.

Currently playing Shadow of War (LOTR) on PS4 w/ a 65" LG OLED, unbelievable how far we've came from the days of 8-bit graphics.

Ordered COD: WW2, picking it up on Friday. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun, a bit of a homage to the older CODs.

Other favorites in the more recent years are Uncharted series, played the heck out of Diablo 2/3, before that it was RPGs like Final Fantasy (up through FFX).

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The Last of Us on PS4 was one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years.

Currently playing Shadow of War (LOTR) on PS4 w/ a 65" LG OLED, unbelievable how far we've came from the days of 8-bit graphics.

Ordered COD: WW2, picking it up on Friday. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun, a bit of a homage to the older CODs.

Other favorites in the more recent years are Uncharted series, played the heck out of Diablo 2/3, before that it was RPGs like Final Fantasy (up through FFX).
Did you see the trailer for TLOU 2? Looks amazing.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I play a few games of battlefield 1 on Xbox one when I get a chance, that's an awesome big team multiplayer game....asked my wife for Nintendo switch w Mario for Christmas, I'm pretty stoked to be able to bring that outside while I'm smokin instead of being tied to a tv

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I play a few games of battlefield 1 on Xbox one when I get a chance, that's an awesome big team multiplayer game....asked my wife for Nintendo switch w Mario for Christmas, I'm pretty stoked to be able to bring that outside while I'm smokin instead of being tied to a tv
I'm on my way to pick up a Mario switch right now!