What's new

Video games

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Xbox One S here waiting on some deals on the Xbox One X before I pull the trigger.
Just finished Withcher 3 and Fallout 4... love both series. Currently playing Mass Effect Andromeda and Battlefield 1when I have free time.
I am way jealous of all of the LG OLED rigs in this thread... definitely my next TV...

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Couple hours into Mario and I had that "aha" moment where the fantastic level design had me just in awe. And it's FUN.
Killing me man. Bought one a few weeks ago and 12 switch and mario on the way. But, its for the girls christmass.......

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Killing me man. Bought one a few weeks ago and 12 switch and mario on the way. But, its for the girls christmass.......
Crack it open, they'll never know!

Side note: first unit I bought today was defective, or the dock was, at least. Took it back and got a replacement. That one wouldn't connect to the internet until I made it through the rest of the setup and did a system reset. A little frustrating start, but finally got it going and we'll worth it.

At first, when playing it on the TV I wasn't wowed by the graphics, but it could just be Mario style. It quickly grew on me, at any rate. Then, when playing undocked on the console itself, I was all, this sucks compared to a 55" 4k screen. Two minutes later I was totally immersed again. Love it.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Holy tread revival batman.....

I used to play all the Battlefields, some COD, and played the crap out of Borderlands. then last year I made the mistake of getting my son a tv for his room and I haven't seen the consoles since. (xboz 360 and Xbox 1). We have a pS4 in "bonus" room that my daughter plays uncharted on. I don't have any friends on the ps4 but I might get a game or 2 for it.
I will be getting the new Xbox and forbidding anyone from moving it from where I will be playing it.
One issue I have, that is being fixed this month is my eyesight. It got to where I'd get shot by people I couldn't see so much it was frustrating. Turns out my cataracts had gotten worse and I'm getting the surgery this month. I should be back to 20/20 by January. I hope to be online before that but I will really suck, lol.