What's new

Videos

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will figure out what the hell that means

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
So Discord is the new fashionable coms system. And Ventrilo is the oldskool system, even pre-TeamSpeak, that I have been running for my gaming clans for 15+ years. Now, if you have a "Vent" client, you gotta put in the server name (moldavite.typefrag.com) and the port # (4650). There's no password. Of course you can just use in-game coms (T key), but in terms of, "Hey, let's play a 3-man squad" type of thing, it's good to have a voice coms client up and running.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
So Discord is the new fashionable coms system. And Ventrilo is the oldskool system, even pre-TeamSpeak, that I have been running for my gaming clans for 15+ years. Now, if you have a "Vent" client, you gotta put in the server name (moldavite.typefrag.com) and the port # (4650). There's no password. Of course you can just use in-game coms (T key), but in terms of, "Hey, let's play a 3-man squad" type of thing, it's good to have a voice coms client up and running.
Yeah i got that discord thing, let me work on ventrilo lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Alright, chicken dinner time :p