What's new

Videos

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well done again! that dudes style is the shit.
It definitely is. You know he's done a million reps of those moves. He's like a robot with it, year in, year out. Ironically I don't care for any "Dominican" style caps as much as I do for a nice Cuban triple. I've studied those Nica Davidoffs and its not really prettier than any other Dominican style cap, IMHO. It's just that it's really pleasurable to try to learn as much as possible about such a great craft.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you seen this?
It appears he takes the excess at the very end and folds it over? Appears to be the standard Dominican style, no?
Makes a nice looking appearance but I would think the Cuban style triple cap is more secure.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It appears he takes the excess at the very end and folds it over? Appears to be the standard Dominican style, no?
Makes a nice looking appearance but I would think the Cuban style triple cap is more secure.
Yes, yes and yes but, even more secure the way you bring it down into the body. yes?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If by security you mean reinforcing the head so it doesn't get chawed up, that's easy enough. When I do this I fold that bit down to make a wide flag, cause I like a wider flag. Then I pop a cap on it. I believe that method apears on my vid for beginners. Point is, you can use this method and still flag it.

Less yer talkin bout malware or some such-and-such security