What's new

Videos

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Those guys in NY are awesome, I'd love to visit them someday.

Yeah I grabbed a 52 toro as well, figured I could make some magicos ;)
So I'll have essentially every size mold I would ever want:
42, 48, 52, 52 torpedo x 2 opps (oh and those 32 torpedoes :p )
I think I have a perfecto mold somewhere too....

Speak of which... If someone wants my old 48 mold, it's a bit beat up, but it would be perfect for a new guy!!
Hermosos No. 4 are by far my favorite size to roll.
well I mean .... if you want to get rid of it let's work something out :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Those guys in NY are awesome, I'd love to visit them someday.

Yeah I grabbed a 52 toro as well, figured I could make some magicos ;)
So I'll have essentially every size mold I would ever want:
42, 48, 52, 52 torpedo x 2 opps (oh and those 32 torpedoes :p )
I think I have a perfecto mold somewhere too....

Speak of which... If someone wants my old 48 mold, it's a bit beat up, but it would be perfect for a new guy!!
Hermosos No. 4 are by far my favorite size to roll.
One reason having 48-52 is pretty nice is that you can roll 50, and then if it's too night, it transfers to the 52; too loose, to the 48. Perfect draw every time! Of course I also have a 54, so if I'm rolling toward a 52, the same rule applies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
One reason having 48-52 is pretty nice is that you can roll 50, and then if it's too night, it transfers to the 52; too loose, to the 48. Perfect draw every time! Of course I also have a 54, so if I'm rolling toward a 52, the same rule applies.
This is exactly why!! I have a couple 3D printed larger rg molds, but I love wood molds...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya. Probably just some kinda glued overlap, I guess.
Most likely. I rolled a 14 by about 90 for a friend who wanted one for some reason and just overlapped the leaf. Couldn't tell it was multiple wrappers except maybe where the color varied a bit.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Most likely. I rolled a 14 by about 90 for a friend who wanted one for some reason and just overlapped the leaf. Couldn't tell it was multiple wrappers except maybe where the color varied a bit.
If I did it is lay down an overlap, cut through it to book match them, and clue a narrow strip on the underside to attach them.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the first time I've noticed this I think.
If you skip to 2:20 minutes in the video, Pablo wraps a right side wrapper and, finishes the cap with his right hand In what I would call an over-hand technique.
Then, he wraps a left side wrapper and, finishes the cap with his right hand In what I would call an under-hand technique.
I have seen both over and under hand techniques used but, never both by the same roller.
Me, if I use a right side wrapper, I finish the cap over hand with my right hand and, if I use a left side wrapper, I finish the cap over hand with my left hand.

The question is, do you use both techniques or, both hands?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LOL.

A while back I stopped playing music in the background while I rolled online on Youtube Online, because it often gets blocked by copyright. Which is why I don't often roll online anymore: I prefer to listen to Latin music when I'm rolling.

So last night I decided to wrap some things online because I said I would, when I was bunching them. No music as usual. But I left the microphone on to give it the ambiance of chaveta and tuck cutter sounds....

Disney blocked it, because Michelle was watching Grey's Anatomy in the background.... Disney owns ABC, see.

Last edited: