What's new

Videos

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
LOL.

A while back I stopped playing music in the background while I rolled online on Youtube Online, because it often gets blocked by copyright. Which is why I don't roll online anymore: I prefer to listen to Latin music when I'm rolling.

So last night I decided to wrap some things online because I said I would, when I was bunching them. No music as usual. But I left the microphone on to give it the ambiance of chaveta and tuck cutter sounds....

Disney blocked it, because Michelle was watching Grey's Anatomy in the background.... Disney owns ABC, see.
haha - thats insane!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL.

A while back I stopped playing music in the background while I rolled online on Youtube Online, because it often gets blocked by copyright. Which is why I don't often roll online anymore: I prefer to listen to Latin music when I'm rolling.

So last night I decided to wrap some things online because I said I would, when I was bunching them. No music as usual. But I left the microphone on to give it the ambiance of chaveta and tuck cutter sounds....

Disney blocked it, because Michelle was watching Grey's Anatomy in the background.... Disney owns ABC, see.
Wow. What a bunch of F-sticks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yeah, you need a better streaming/video platform... youtube is going downhill. May I suggest Twitch.tv?
Twitch has similar rules around copyrights sadly. They do offer music.twitch.tv though which may allow you to find what you like and have that playing :)

Although I'd suspect something like a show in the background wouldn't get removed.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, you need a better streaming/video platform... youtube is going downhill. May I suggest Twitch.tv?
I've twitched my rolls in the past. I have a cigar-specific twitch acct. For some reason I imagine it's not as easy for people to know about my twitch broadcasts, since I have like 330 youtube subs. Plus I like that I can leave the broadcast up on youtube (if it doesn't get blocked.) But yeah, I'll reconsider it, thanks.

https://www.twitch.tv/blisscigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL.

A while back I stopped playing music in the background while I rolled online on Youtube Online, because it often gets blocked by copyright. Which is why I don't often roll online anymore: I prefer to listen to Latin music when I'm rolling.

Your new video has already been blocked and pulled because of music rights. It's amazing. They can move that fast on some random music, hey they leave murderous rampage videos up for hours and days.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Your new video has already been blocked and pulled because of music rights. It's amazing. They can move that fast on some random music, hey they leave murderous rampage videos up for hours and days.

That's wicked. I played pretty obscure tunes this time. It says it's partially blocked in some countries. I wonder which ones slipped through. Oh well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's wicked. I played pretty obscure tunes this time. It says it's partially blocked in some countries. I wonder which ones slipped through. Oh well.
How does that work? Does someone have to report the video for it to be taken down for copyright infringement? Kind of weird that a small channel has videos taken down within hours but channels with 100s of thousands if not more subs can have videos that break the rules and not have any action taken.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How does that work? Does someone have to report the video for it to be taken down for copyright infringement? Kind of weird that a small channel has videos taken down within hours but channels with 100s of thousands if not more subs can have videos that break the rules and not have any action taken.
I don't really know how it works. I'm sure it's automated, though. I was playing Youtube mixes of stuff that I assumed were not on company-owned channels. This has worked for me in the past. In this case I got nailed on just one song, violating Irish/UK copyrights, in a 1 hour 15 mins broadcast.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
looks good! .. do you have ear phones playing? we could could get our one bliss rolling tunes! thats a good idea.
Not a terrible idea, but my headphones are big over-the-ear numbers and they're all I've got. I think I've got the twitch feedback issue sorted so I'll try playing some tunes out loud next time.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is an edited-down version of a live broadcast I did on twitch.tv this afternoon. Unlike YouTube, they don't block your whole video if there are copyright claims on some of the background tunes on the radio, and they indicate which segments are in violation. So I edited out those segments in this version to see if it'll fly here. No idea if they have the same set of copyright rules.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Beautiful smokes, same blend different wrappers or different blends and different wrappers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks. I don't do specific blends anymore. I make mixed piles of the primings, maybe 5 different leaves (e.g. Olor, PC, T-13 etc etc -- I have most of the leaves from WLT and LO except the North American stuff from LO) in each priming pile and then I grab from the piles as I bunch. Most of these also have some short filler in them. So what you see here is ten different filler blends, three different wrappers.