What's new

Videos

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you don't have a mold, leave some out of the shoulder/head and, if the case is high enough, it could be brought together with the binder or, wrapper if you don't want to mess with paper molding. it will firm up when dried. Do it to the foot and you have a Salomone.
Thanks, yea i did watch @webmost rolling one of his upperwock's, he had a neat way of rolling the point, i dont have a mold for a torpedo, im going to give a few a try and just put then in my regular mold and keep away from the head, i do have a perfecto mold but thats not what im aiming for.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old-timers know the pigtail sequence: 1) "I can't cap for shit, I'll just twist this and call it a pigtail."; 2) "I should take the third cap and cut a hole or slit in it and place that over the twisted second cap. That'll look awesome." 3) "I'll slice this, twist it, and wrap the remainder around it, like them Trinidads." That's what this video is.
I didn’t realize there could be so many tricks behind it until I watched this video!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Old-timers know the pigtail sequence: 1) "I can't cap for shit, I'll just twist this and call it a pigtail."; 2) "I should take the third cap and cut a hole or slit in it and place that over the twisted second cap. That'll look awesome." 3) "I'll slice this, twist it, and wrap the remainder around it, like them Trinidads." That's what this video is.
I must be lazy. I've regressed from making acceptable/functional caps to not capping them at all or sometimes twisting them up.
Seems to be working....
But I must say, Blake, your cigars look a million times nicer than mine.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I must be lazy. I've regressed from making acceptable/functional caps to not capping them at all or sometimes twisting them up.
Seems to be working....
But I must say, Blake, your cigars look a million times nicer than mine.
Not sure it's laziness. Everyone knows best what gives them the most pleasure about rolling a cigar at that moment.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's going on with that skewer you put in the end? You then had a special tool to press down the wrapper around the skewer? Must come out like a "White owl" with an open end ready to draw. No cutter needed ?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haha, I did not notice that.. Yes my wife is also in the video. Thanks btw, it was a first try so I´m gonna change the view angle on the Gopro a little next time.
It's always a fun challenge to figure ways to mount your video gear over your rolling area. Took me a few years to get it sorted, but now I have a pretty sweet rig.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's always a fun challenge to figure ways to mount your video gear over your rolling area. Took me a few years to get it sorted, but now I have a pretty sweet rig.
I agree, it is not easy. My hand was between the cigar and the camera all the time, and my wifes foot and other things.. :)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I bet on some level we all feel like we are this dude; except we are also the "cliente."
https://player.vimeo.com/video/80278972
Sounds interesting in his assessment of 15 areas and 4 grades of leaf (from each) to blend what the customer wants. Tabadom Holdings seems to be tied to a variety of cigar brands. I guess the brands are the customers he refers to.

Last edited: