What's new

Videos

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I don't do specific blends anymore. I make mixed piles of the primings, maybe 5 different leaves (e.g. Olor, PC, T-13 etc etc -- I have most of the leaves from WLT and LO except the North American stuff from LO) in each priming pile and then I grab from the piles as I bunch. Most of these also have some short filler in them. So what you see here is ten different filler blends, three different wrappers.
Have you tried any of the North American stuff from LO specifically the CT Havana varieties?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love your videos keep them coming! They're a huge inspiration! I've been lurking in these threads now for a while.
When you say you don't really blend anymore, do you just shuffle all your ligeros in a pile, secos in another, viso in another? Or 5 or so different leaves in piles and you pull randomly from each pile as you go?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love your videos keep them coming! They're a huge inspiration! I've been lurking in these threads now for a while.
When you say you don't really blend anymore, do you just shuffle all your ligeros in a pile, secos in another, viso in another? Or 5 or so different leaves in piles and you pull randomly from each pile as you go?
I do the first thing you said: 3 piles. One ligero, one viso, one seco. But there are at least five types of ligero, at least five types of viso, and at least five types of seco. I usually start with 10 leaves per pile. Now, my hands might be drawn to certain leaves more than others, and the piles become uneven. So I just add more as needed. I'm stoked you're inspired by the videos! Thanks for letting me know.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What did you think about it? I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone mention using it before
I really don't care for North American-style filler/binder tobaccos. Just not might thing. I don't like the way they taste. They are completely different from Caribbean-style.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don't care for North American-style filler/binder tobaccos. Just not might thing. I don't like the way they taste. They are completely different from Caribbean-style.
Ok thanks. Since the tabernacle with the CT Havana wrapper came out I’ve been wanting to try it. I’m sure it’s not on par with the quality Nick gets to make his cigars so I’ve been holding off. I’d kill for some top notch wrapper

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok thanks. Since the tabernacle with the CT Havana wrapper came out I’ve been wanting to try it. I’m sure it’s not on par with the quality Nick gets to make his cigars so I’ve been holding off. I’d kill for some top notch wrapper
Yeah, you know that Nick is using the best-possible stuff out of CT, and we are not getting anything remotely like that.

YvanheTerrible

Yvan The Terrible
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend who asked if it is possible to bunch a torpedo shape doll without a mold, is it possible? Are there any video available if it is?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a friend who asked if it is possible to bunch a torpedo shape doll without a mold, is it possible? Are there any video available if it is?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Should be cake freehand since that's the natural head-shape of a freehand bunch. Seems like most freehand bunches start out with tapered heads which can then be cut down and trimmed to make a rounded head, depending on what the roller is trying to do/show.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There is an ignorant troll going through my videos and downvoting them because I call my caps "triple caps" "when in fact they are only double caps." He accuses me of misinforming people.

He is wrong, but he is also very certain, and so I know will become a belligerent prick now that I've finally responded to his nonsense. In the past I've just deleted his stupid comments, but I've decided to leave this one up and reply. I'd like you to take a look at my response, and perhaps comment your opinion on this issue, if you are familiar with my video work and also familiar with the actual meaning of the term triple cap. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eM3gdu6szY&lc=z23sxnsgwzmzhhiv3acdp43aw235s4qh0kozofqnfx1w03c010c

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd say your good b.
I see someone has a reply that backs you.
From my memory the triple cap has the separate flag, (usually tucked under the wrapper) then the final cap.
Dominican has the flag attached to the wrapper and, gets an attached or, separate final cap.
I can remember reviewers look at a cap and, define it by what seemed to be the wrapping around of the flag and, final cap.
If this cat wants to be a troll then, why troll along with him. I believe its done for no good reason.
I would like to hear his definition though but, I think it has less to do with reason. You know what I mean?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd say your good b.
I see someone has a reply that backs you.
From my memory the triple cap has the separate flag, (usually tucked under the wrapper) then the final cap.
Dominican has the flag attached to the wrapper and, gets an attached or, separate final cap.
I can remember reviewers look at a cap and, define it by what seemed to be the wrapping around of the flag and, final cap.
If this cat wants to be a troll then, why troll along with him. I believe its done for no good reason.
I would like to hear his definition though but, I think it has less to do with reason. You know what I mean?
Sure. But he's going through my videos and saying the same thing, and he's giving misinformation each time. So I'm asking him to explain himself before he watches all 300 of my videos looking for ones to comment on, downvote, and say I'm misrepresenting something. He has also said that the caps on Cuban cigars are in fact single caps. I'd prefer comments on my videos not be used to spread FUD about cigar terms. That's all I'm sayin'. He's done the same things on videos where you can very clearly see the 3 wraps/stacks that reviewers call a triple cap.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure. But he's going through my videos and saying the same thing, and he's giving misinformation each time. So I'm asking him to explain himself before he watches all 300 of my videos looking for ones to comment on, downvote, and say I'm misrepresenting something. He has also said that the caps on Cuban cigars are in fact single caps. I'd prefer comments on my videos not be used to spread FUD about cigar terms. That's all I'm sayin'. He's done the same things on videos where you can very clearly see the 3 wraps/stacks that reviewers call a triple cap.
Bro...some people are just dickheads.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I say he's not fooling anyone. without seeing the other interactions, I'd bet he does it because he feels it bothers you. I believe anyone who reads through that knows whats going on. I say leave it to give him the opportunity to explain what he means and, switch to approve comments or, just delete his crap if he doesn't get with the program.

Here is the thing. You are the only one doing what your doing. Leaders get picked on. Move above it. Your better then this.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I say he's not fooling anyone. without seeing the other interactions, I'd bet he does it because he feels it bothers you. I believe anyone who reads through that knows whats going on. I say leave it to give him the opportunity to explain what he means and, switch to approve comments or, just delete his crap if he doesn't get with the program.

Here is the thing. You are the only one doing what your doing. Leaders get picked on. Move above it. Your better then this.
All I did is say what it means to me and asked him to explain what it means to him, since he has never said. If that's low, then I'm low. Sometimes when you're low, it doesn't look low from there. As you know, I usually "call a spade a spade," but I held way back with this dude. Remember, I've had to read many of his BS comments. Always quietly, meekly deleted them.