What's new

WA: Puyallup or Tacoma Herf ideas?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm open for just about anytime on Saturday.

Sounds like an earlier meeting time might work best for you guys.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
SJ's opens at 10am

Would that work for you guys or would later that night?

Dosen't sound like mid day works to well for you guys

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Dang. Working until 2, then Easter Egg hunt in the park at 3. After that, parents are coming over for dinner, so I'm out! Sorry dudes!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I know on Saturday the 28th the Thunderbird in Tacoma/Puyallup area is having a LGC event that I am going to go to. It is from 2-6 but I will be there from noon-4ish before I have to go to work to smoke a couple cigars. I went to their last event (RyJ) and had a ton of fun.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I know on Saturday the 28th the Thunderbird in Tacoma/Puyallup area is having a LGC event that I am going to go to. It is from 2-6 but I will be there from noon-4ish before I have to go to work to smoke a couple cigars. I went to their last event (RyJ) and had a ton of fun.
I'd show up, but that's the day of my sisters engagement party... *sigh* Take a wild guess where I would rather be.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Anybody trying to go to Smokey Joe's soon? I live in Kent instead of Pullman now so I can actually meet some of you guys.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
wow, I started reading this thread from the first post wondering wtf Andrew (LPFB) was talking about as I personally have been to SJ's with him twice and he was wondering where to go in Tacoma!?! LOL

My schedule sucks so it's hard for me to commit. I'm pretty much at SJ's every Tuesday night with a few older guys from Cigar Asylum because it's the only night I can really get away from the family... having a 9-month old and 4 year old puts a drain on the social life! :(

But, I'm open to trying another herf sometime and I'll try to make a weekend night work. I know Andrew is going to Nica soon so it might not be the best timing for him, but we should definitely do it sooner than later.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
wow, I started reading this thread from the first post wondering wtf Andrew (LPFB) was talking about as I personally have been to SJ's with him twice and he was wondering where to go in Tacoma!?! LOL

My schedule sucks so it's hard for me to commit. I'm pretty much at SJ's every Tuesday night with a few older guys from Cigar Asylum because it's the only night I can really get away from the family... having a 9-month old and 4 year old puts a drain on the social life! :(

But, I'm open to trying another herf sometime and I'll try to make a weekend night work. I know Andrew is going to Nica soon so it might not be the best timing for him, but we should definitely do it sooner than later.
Tuesdays I get off work around 6pm and would be able to make it if we did one then. Andrew is the one that made me think about this, hope he chimes in and can make a herf.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Doh, I didn't mean for next Tuesday... I have a family member in town who doesn't like cigars and I will be having dinner with him!?! :( Pretty much every other Tue I am there.