What's new

WA: Puyallup or Tacoma Herf ideas?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm going to try to make it down that night as well guys. I haven't had a chance to meet any of the brothers from the area. I know it's short notice, but I'm also going to try to head up to Lit tonight. If anyone wants to join, shoot me a pm.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I think I'll be able to make it. Want to hear LPFanboy's stories from Nic!
Great to hear from you Mike! I was just thinking about you the other day and was wondering if you were still checking in on BOTL and/or what you've been up to. I'm glad you will be joining us. :)

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'll mark the calander

Can't say for sure if I'll be able to make it or not. I've been dealing with a head cold that just dosen't want to go away.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hope you can make it Kirk. Just to confirm for everyone, it's THIS TUESDAY. :)

Seating might be difficult as it can be a busy night, especially with some of you guys coming around 7pm or after. We'll make it work though...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I'll be able to make it. Want to hear LPFanboy's stories from Nic!
Great to hear from you Mike! I was just thinking about you the other day and was wondering if you were still checking in on BOTL and/or what you've been up to. I'm glad you will be joining us. :)
Kid's schedules keeping me busy so I don't visit too often but always up for a HERF! Able to keep in contact with LPFanboy though...

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Tomorrow should be fun, I am excited to finally go to this lounge and meet some of you. I will be wearing a grey northface and blue jeans, it's hard too miss a 22 year old in a cigar lounge.

I've been dealing with a head cold that just dosen't want to go away.
I feel ya brother, hope you start getting better! I have been sick all weekend and it is finally starting to go away.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
AFAIK I am still in. Almost broke my rt. foot over the weekend so I'm not sure about doing 2hrs of driving tomorrow night (Nicaraguan rum got me bad!). On the upside, been healing up really fast so I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys tomorrow night!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Really looking forward to this meet up guys. I don't work tomorrow, so I'll probably head down early. See you all there.